Technical Program Manager, Ads Data and Storage Platform
Posted on: February 23, 2021
The Ads Data & Storage Platform Team at Facebook is responsible
for providing privacy aware, reliable, efficient and scalable
storage infrastructure & data processing frameworks, that enables
Ads ML engineers to make Facebook ads delivery prediction the best
in industry. The Ads Data and Storage Platform TPM will help build
a close relationship with a large number of ranking teams to better
understand their needs and identify common patterns with highest
priority. The TPM will work with Engineering Leads across Data &
Storage to drive the strategy and build the long-term
infrastructure to fulfill Ads ML needs.
- Work closely with engineering, data science, and other
cross-functional teams to deliver core Ad capabilities.
- Drive key platforms and programs for ads revenue, engineering
efficiency, and systems that drive revenue, productivity, and
performance across all Ads teams.
- Develop overall strategy and roadmap for execution of the
vision, working closely with engineering counterparts.
- Communicate effectively across functions and to the broader org
as well as leadership on the vision and program status.
- Work proactively to identify and mitigate challenges as well as
- Identify the need for creating new programs and proactively
advise engineering and product counterparts on product vision as
well as technical architecture.
- Help the team define and keep the team updated on key
performance indicators (SLAs) for the platforms. Effectively
coordinate communication in case of any issues.
- Build strong partnerships with key cross-functional teams
within Ads and across Facebook (including Instagram).
- Operate autonomously.
- Articulate the technology, requirements, goals and milestones
of your team.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or
7+ years of equivalent experience in large scale web based
- Understanding of Machine Learning and platforms.
- 7+ years of software engineering, machine learning, systems
engineering or technical product/program management
- Experience delivering technical programs or products from
inception to delivery.
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams,
demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Communication experience and experience working with technical
management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Large Technical company organizational, coordination and
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale
- Experience establishing work relationships across
multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time
zones.Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build
community and bring the world closer together. Through our family
of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company
that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways
to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer
together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small
business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at
heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems,
and working together to empower people around the world to build
community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help
people build stronger communities - we're just getting
started.Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status,
sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as
an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally
protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants
with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state
and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable
accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting
process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a
disability, please let us know at - provided by Dice
Keywords: Facebook, Seattle , Technical Program Manager, Ads Data and Storage Platform, IT / Software / Systems , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!