Posted on: May 6, 2021
DevOps Engineer - Customer Mobile
Our DevOps Engineers support beautiful applications used by more
than a million customers.
Are you an experienced systems engineer or developer with a solid
understanding of automation and configuration management
Does the challenge of automating infrastructure and continuous code
deployment across multiple data centers and the cloud excite you?
If yes, then come join our product team as we bring automation,
infrastructure as code, continuous deployment, and devops culture
to our organization.
In This Role You Will:
* Implement and manage infrastructure as code through Chef and
other automation tools.
* Implement and manage continuous code build and deployment with Go
and other tools.
* Implement and manage monitoring and analysis tools.
* Work closely with both development and other operations teams and
demonstrate a commitment to their success.
* Represent us in the technical community, which can include
participating in conferences and contributing to open source.
* Demonstrate a passion and commitment towards advancing automation
and the craft of operations.
Who You Are:
* You contribute to our success by focusing on continuously
improving how we manage the web service infrastructure and software
that support our mobile apps.
* You are biased towards action.
* You thrive in an environment where each individual is focused on
a common goal, where collaboration is favored over competition.
* This role requires a mixture of consulting, engineering, and
* Qualified candidates will have highly developed technical and
We would love to hear about it if you contribute to open source,
write a blog, or otherwise participate in the technical
* Demonstrated Windows and Linux systems engineering experience in
a complex, highly virtualized environment.
* Experience working with cloud environments such as Amazon
AWS/E2C, Windows Azure, or Cloud Foundry.
* Experience with Chef, Puppet or CFengine.
* Experience with build systems such as Jenkins, CruiseControl or
* Experience with continuous deployment systems such as Go.
* Ruby, PowerShell or Unix/OS X shell scripting experience (and
prepared to dive into all three).
* Experience managing Windows, Linux, and OS X systems.
* Experience with Git, TFS, and/or other source control
* Understanding of software development methodologies and
practices, including agile development, continuous integration and
* General awesomeness, positive attitude and passion trump all
Keywords: , Seattle , DevOps Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!