Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Front End Developer for our
client in the IT Services domain. We value our professionals,
providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the
opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client
is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 4 Months Contract
Location: Seattle, WA/Zip Code: 98101
Compensation: Market Rate
Role: Front End Developer
Role Description: The Front End Developer would need to have at
least 5+ years of experience.
- Experience collaboratively developing with Git or other version
- 1+ years of experience in any of the following languages or
- Experience with 1 or more testing frameworks (Mocha/Chai,
- Experience with advanced testing methodologies (TDD, BDD).
- Experience with code quality tools like JSHINT/JSLINT.
- Experience with any of the following frameworks / technologies:
node.js, express, Ruby on Rails, Django, Symfony, Laravel, Grails,
- Installation, configuration and development including work within
a production environment.
- Performance tuning.
- Experience in defining one or more following architecture
aspects: Availability, Maintainability, Operability, Scalability
- Prior experience in management methodologies (waterfall or
agile), enterprise planning, estimation, and project management
(single and multi-site).
- Experience with modern DevOps tools and workflows such as Git,
GitHub, Jira, Phabricator, Jenkins, or equivalents.
- Experience with agile development (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.) and/or
Test Automation (behavior, unit, integration testing with tools
like cucumber, mocha, or wslite).
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Khushnuma Hassan
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 2107)