Technical Service Specialist
Company: Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer
and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising
products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain
international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and
diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants
and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors,
supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food
stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food
processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the
company website at pactivevergreen.com.--Evergreen Packaging's
Corporate Headquarters is located in Memphis, Tennessee, with close
proximity to Nashville. Known for its rich music history and
southern cuisine, Memphis now boasts one of the largest and most
beautifully landscaped urban parks in the US with over 40 miles of
trails.-- Memphis is also located in close proximity, under a 2
hour drive, to Nashville, TN.-- --The 100 team members located in
the Memphis Office implement shared services for the organization,
including finance, procurement, new product development and legal
services.--Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive
workforce.-- Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer.--
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or
mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or
expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics
or statuses protected by law.-- For individuals with disabilities
who would like to request an accommodation, please--call (847)
482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.----All information will be
kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable
laws.PLEASE NOTE: POSITION WILL BE BASED IN NORTHWEST U.S.--Job
Summary:--The Technical Service Representative provides technical
service and support for Evergreen's carton customers. This includes
but is not limited to; Daily customer visits, Carton and Machines
inspections, Training customers on both carton and machine
run-ability, and general advising/ assistance on all Evergreen
offers. Conducts/controls service activities as assigned to ensure
timely customer support while meeting the goals and objectives for
productivity and utilization.--Essential Duties:
- Communicates well with customers, management, and other
- Provides learning experiences for both customer and Evergreen's
plant personnel on machine operation and/or carton
- Learns and grows skill sets and competencies to achieve both
business and personal development objectives.
- Meets corporate business and team objectives for antitrust
compliance, business information protection, EEO, safety, quality,
ethical behavior and learning.
- Performs the job safely within an environment, which the
technician does not control.
- Wear appropriate required safety gear.
- Attend work regularly and reliably.
- Work flexible hours as scheduled or required for specific
- Use of appropriate PPE: approved safety shoes, hearing and eye
protection as appropriate for work area, gloves according to work
tasks, and other PPE as assigned and required.
- Tools and Equipment: Various writing utensils, radios, phone,
computer, printers, fax machines, calculators, various computer
software required for specific roles.
- Strong mechanical skills and technical knowledge.
- Good people skills with strong verbal and written
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Self-driven to work alone and in teams, when needed.
- Ability to spend extended periods of time away from home, when
- Possess valid driver's license.
- Flexibility to travel 75% of the time.
- Physical Demands:
- Frequently Standing for long periods of time on level concrete
- Walking on level concrete surfaces
- Lifting with one or two hands and carrying up to 20 pounds
- Climbing some steps and levels in building office areas and
- Grasping: computer mouse, door handles, file cabinet drawer
pulls, tools, and luggage
- Close visual acuity to perform computer tasks, read & develop
spreadsheets, read financial data, etc.
- Driving for 1-6 hours to reach customer's facilityDesired
Experience in packaging equipment or
equivalent in dairy/juice industry. Knowledge of Microsoft Suite:
Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel--#LI-TM1 #CB1
Keywords: Pactiv Evergreen Inc., Seattle , Technical Service Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!