Software Engineer (Security Clearance Required)
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Signup on Hired to find your dream job as a Security Software
Engineer at one of 10,000+ companies looking for jobseekers just
Companies on Hired apply to you! Youll receive salary and
compensation details up front - before the interview. By crafting a
profile on Hired, were confident that youll find a job youll
Security Software Engineers are responsible for everything the
website user encounters, including scrolling functions and
graphics, as well as building the logic, database interactions and
server configuration on the applications Backend.
In addition to programming the various features of server-side and
user-side applications, the Software Engineers is encouraged to
upgrade and maintain both the back and front-end as needed. As new
technologies emerge and platforms are expanded, the role will
likely transform to suit these changes.
We need Security Software Engineering jobseekers on Hired who are
results-oriented, multifaceted and can work independently or in a
team environment, to get the job done.
- The development and maintenance of client-side and server-side
- Working with other web developers as well as marketing teams
and engineers to ensure the right look and vital features are
included in your work.
- Crafting tests that will be implemented to keep software
- Stay on top of rapidly growing technologies and engineering
Skills & Experiences Our Employers Need
- 4+ Years of experience with Backend web development.
- 4+ Years experience with Frontend web development.
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS.
- An adroitness with SQL, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Java for Front-End
and Backend programming, Go Language, Swift, Docker, Azure,
AngularJS and Angular 2.
- Building and accessing databases with NoSQL and
- Understanding the ins-and-outs of HTTP protocols, developer
tools, SSL certificates and web application architecture.
- Keeping track of changes made to code with Git version control
These Would Also Be Nice
- Good communication skills.
- Thriving as a member of a team.
- Understanding the needed technology for web
- Keeping business needs in mind.
- Wanting your work to appeal to clients.
- Having the desire to continuously grow and learn.
Are you ready to find your next opportunity with Hired?
Keywords: Hired, Seattle , Software Engineer (Security Clearance Required), IT / Software / Systems , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!