Consulting-Full Stack Java Developer - Specialist Senior-CBO/CE
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Work you'll do
- Lead and drive discussions with business and functional
analysts and come up with technical architecture and design and
help the team shape requirements and resolve ambiguities.
- Understand the impact of adapting different architectures and
designs and present the same to all relevant stakeholders. Manage
both functional and technical requirements while deciding on
- Develop solutions following established technical design,
application development standards and quality processes in
- Manage project execution by defining the work-breakdown
structure in accordance with the master project plan and track the
- Establish technical design / development guidelines, templates
and standards and ensure that the team follows them.
- Run the daily calls / scrum meetings with respect to
deliverables and build the weekly status reports to be reviewed
- Perform detailed reviews on deliverables. Provide technical
guidance to the team members.
- Interact with other stakeholders not limited to end-user
clients, Project Manager/Scrum master, Business Analysts, offshore
development, testing and other cross-functional teams.
CBO Cloud Engineering Team
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's
end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in
the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud
Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud
Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our
clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies
opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by
enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a
technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions,
Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
Qualifications (Remember OFCCP Compliance)
- 7 to 10 years of hands on technical experience on web /
application development using Java / JEE technology stack.
- Strong conceptual knowledge in OOPS, Core Java, Collections,
Multithreading, Socket Programming.
- Experience with working on frameworks: Spring Boot all modules,
Springboot, JDBC, Hibernate, WebService (SOAP/REST)
- Experience driving the architecture and design of large-scale,
multi-tiered, distributed software applications, databases, tools,
systems and services using service-oriented architecture,
object-oriented design, distributed programming, Java/J2EE and
- Strong experience in Agile/Scrum based delivery and DevOps
process/tools like Github, Jenkins/Bamboo/UrbanCode also build
technology like Maven/Gradle
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically
ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals, including object-oriented
design, data structures, algorithm design, design patterns and
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best
practices for the full software development life cycle, including
coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build
processes, testing, and operations
- Experience on any of the JMS/Messaging tools like Apache
ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Message Brokers, Kafka, etc.
- Experience in developing and deploying applications to cloud
platforms AWS, GCP, PCF.
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams in the project and
having excellent verbal and written communication skills for
articulating architecture and design principles
- Experience with micro services development using Spring/Spring
boot, Angular/React and UX/UI.
- Experience with Application Performance Management and
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts
and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and
maintain web- and desktop-based business applications. Assist in
the collection and documentation of user's requirements,
development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project
delivery. Provide technical leadership to teammates through
coaching and mentorship. Maintain high standards of software
quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the
- Experience on Agile/Scrum based delivery
- Experience in different architectural designs for complex
- Industry recognized Technology Certifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the
role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended
until further notice.)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping
people at every level of their career to identify and use their
strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level
employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to
learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to
hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs
at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of
opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore
Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
Keywords: Deloitte, Seattle , Consulting-Full Stack Java Developer - Specialist Senior-CBO/CE, IT / Software / Systems , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!