Part Time Field Service Technician
Company: Apollo Retail
Posted on: January 15, 2022
At A Glance:
Do you like the automotive industry? Then you could represent
SiriusXM while supporting assigned automotive dealership locations
SiriusXM is one of the world's largest audio entertainment
companies in the U.S., offering exclusive content for many
interests. SiriusXM is about doing what they love and loving what
they do. They give listeners whatever they need to hear whenever
they need to hear it. SiriusXM does it with the best programming
and technology in the world! Most importantly, they do it with
representatives that want to make a difference to over 30 million
subscribers every day.
- Professionally represent SiriusXM at assigned automotive
- Proven track record in meeting and surpassing daily targeted
goals and objectives.
- Ability to visit assigned automotive dealerships daily and
travel within assigned territory as needed.
- Implement the radio refresh process preparing vehicles outdoors
on dealership lots daily.
- Implement company's key objectives and meet production goals at
- Log dealership activity daily for tracking purposes using
- Follow-up/auditing to insure proper dealership support.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Team player and ability to manage daily responsibilities
- Positive attitude with willingness to adapt to work
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Ability to work outdoors on dealership lots daily.
- Proven track record for diligence in a remote position
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are
- Projects self-confident, professional image
- High school diploma or the equivalentPay Rate:
- $20 an hour, 20 hours per weekPerks:
- Car allowance $175 per month
- Cell phone allowance $37.50 per month
- Regular gasoline and general office expenses reimbursed
- Participation in medical, dental, and vision is available
Who is Apollo?At Apollo, we're on a mission to make retailers and
brands look their best! Because simply put, when products look
good, they sell more.
Our CultureOur team is passionate about our mission and eager to
complete their work on time and at the highest level of
professionalism. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences,
and perspectives -encouraging everyone to grow within our
Want to wear our shirt and badge? Cool. Let's chat!For more
information please email Lisa at email@example.com
Keywords: Apollo Retail, Seattle , Part Time Field Service Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Lynnwood, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!