Emerging Technology Intelligence Analyst
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are as invested in your career as you are.As you navigate
through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a
stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized
leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry,
you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a
future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow,
and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management
professionals.This is just one of the several exciting career
opportunities that are currently available.Job Summary:The
Intelligence Analyst - Emerging Technology, assigned to a specific
client, is responsible for researching and providing analysis on
topics related to new and emerging technologies and their potential
impact on the tech industry. A general understanding of broadband
internet connectivity (5G & 6G), artificial reality and virtual
reality (AR/VR) is highly desired. The Analyst will develop and
present reports and proposals for action or implementation plans,
as necessary.Essential Functions:
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and
- Independently gather and analyze data to facilitate
improvements in the methodologies, tools and techniques to enable
the team to scale and optimize tech operations to mitigate
- Use visualization tools to transform large data sets into
- Prepare and/or review all submitted analysis and reports to
ensure accuracy, research and business sufficiency and professional
quality; edit and correct as necessary.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members to
align business objectives and create tactical content.
- Identify and vet new external tech sources.
- Recommend process improvements for area of responsibility.
- Provide analysis to guide decision makers.
- Identify information/security gaps.
- All other duties, as assigned.Education, Experience, and
Certifications:Bachelor's degree and at least three years of
experience working with AR/VR technology. Coding experience with R
and/or Python is a plus. Or an equivalent combination of education
and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the
job, as determined by the company.Competencies:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to write detailed, accurate, complex business
correspondence and present information in one-on-one and group
situations, to mid-level managers and above.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Must be able to work under adverse and stressful conditions
with little or no supervision.
- Able to solve complex problems; uses good judgment and
- Able to organize workload for effective implementation.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization
- Able to implement changes to operations and external/internal
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Adobe
Illustrator, R, Python, SQL and SAS.Working Conditions:With or
without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental
capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to
communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
- Must be able to work any shift including evenings, weekends,
and holidays to ensure the successful completion of work
assignments.Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides
equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without
regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry,
sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation,
marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related
conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information,
veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or
Keywords: Pinkerton, Seattle , Emerging Technology Intelligence Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!