Company: Wireless Advocates
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Locations: US-WA-SEATTLE Mission:Headquartered in Seattle,
Washington, Wireless Advocates is a leading provider of wireless
products and services both online and in nearly 700 retail
locations nationwide. Together with the top wireless carriers
(Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile/Sprint) and OEM's (Apple, Samsung, LG,
Motorola), our expert team of wireless professionals are here to
help people connect.Responsibilities:MISSION & SCOPEThe
Replenishment Analyst is responsible for the accurate Demand
Planning, Buying and Replenishment of all products to support
assigned business channels and categories. The goal is to support
the field with the right product at the right time, and perform all
relevant supply chain activities to support that goal. The
Replenishment Analyst key focus and measure of success is an
accurate demand plan, Kiosk in-stock based on the "always in stock"
principle and a minimum of salvage and inventory write-off loss. In
addition to that the Replenishment Analyst is responsible for all
relevant communications with Channel and Field and is to ensure
that all established channel and field service levels are met or
exceeded.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIESForecasting
- Responsible for the short and long term demand forecast for
- Responsible for all appropriate statistical and comp analyses
to support demand forecast.
- Responsible to address demand fulfillment concerns with
carriers/vendors and escalate to replenishment Manager as
- Responsible to meet channel and carrier accuracy
- Responsible to maintain targeted end-of-live inventory levels
while balancing in-stock needs. Work closely with Replenishment
Manager to ensure targets are met.
- Responsible to insure that stores are in-stock with the current
regular price assortment at a 98% average in-stock position at all
times. Work closely with Replenishment Manager to ensure OTB
targets are met.
- Maintain the optimum levels by store by SKU and escalates to
the Replenishment Manager as needed.
- Ensure on-time and right product delivery to all
- Manage the Field relationship to insure that the highest
service levels are achieved: timely resolution of issues, and
perform root cause analysis to insure prevention vs.
reaction.Product Life-Cycle Management
- Responsible for managing the lifecycle on all products,
recommending lifecycle changes in conjunction with established
End-of-Life process and goals.
- Maximize stock balancing activities, and drive the process with
merchandising and reverse logistics coordinator.
- Support and drive as appropriate end-of-life activities with
Logistics Coordinator and Channel Management to minimize inventory
and salvage risks.
- Communicate with vendors on supply chain needs, in partnership
with merchandising.Lead effective coordination and communication
with Wireless Merchandisers, Field and Carriers as needed
- Communicate update on stock position.
- Report significant changes in sales trends impacting in-stocks
- Discuss stock levels and SKU sell-through rates.
- Execute and communicate SKU performance
analyses.DIMENSIONSAnalyst is responsible for creating accurate
Demand/Supply Plans for assigned categories/channels and managing
company and field inventory levels at required levels and goals and
managing the end-of-life process.WORKING RELATIONSHIPSAnalyst must
be able to work harmoniously in a team environment and service
internal and external customers with the highest integrity and
- 1+ years of Forecasting and Replenishment experience in a
National Retailer and/or fast paced consumer goods industry.
- Bachelor Degree preferred or relevant work experience.
- Supply chain and reverse logistics preferred.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented motivated individual with analytical and
quantitative analysis skills.
- Advanced Excel and Database/Pivot table skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced
- Clear and effective oral presentation of ideas/recommendations
and effective written communication, all using tact and
- Ability to follow detailed directions or processes and execute
Wireless Advocates is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage
and support diversity in the workplace.
Keywords: Wireless Advocates, Seattle , Replenishment Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!