Technical Support Specialist
Posted on: January 15, 2022
---The company:Placements.io is changing the way digital media
publishers manage their advertising businesses. Our SaaS platform
makes advertising sales, operations, billing, and revenue reporting
painless for digital media publishers and online retailers.
In an increasingly fragmented ad tech landscape, Placements.io
understands the importance of creating a connected ecosystem for
its customers, who depend on Placements.io to help them scale. A
product-first company, Placements.io is engineering-focused, and
the team is composed of industry-leading talent from Amazon,
Microsoft, Google, Salesforce.com, and Facebook.
Placements.io is based in Seattle and New York City, with offices
in Denver, London, and Taipei.
The position:We have a strong preference for candidates who have
technical support experience with an enterprise software or adtech
company.---As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be
responsible for direct product support to Placements.io customers
and the primary owner of all inbound customer technical support
inquiries and support tickets. -This role is for someone excited
about the opportunity to solve interesting and complex customer
problems. The ideal candidate is motivated to build strong
technical skills in a fun, supportive, and fast-paced environment
while helping build a new team in a startup atmosphere.
Candidates will need to exhibit a potent combination of analytical
prowess, technical aptitude, and business judgment. You will be
expected to focus on results, be a self-starter and demonstrate
success in using analytics to drive the understanding, progression,
and excellence in product and operations. -
The candidate must quickly become an expert in the functional and
technical aspects of Placements.io product and related integration
points. The candidate must be skilled and comfortable with
presenting product features, interactive troubleshooting, and
associated benefits related to the subject matter essential to the
This position will report to the Director of Solutions Consulting
and have a home base in Seattle, WA, New York, NY, London, UK,
Denver, or Los Angeles, CA.
About the job:
- Deliver post-implementation product support to Placements.io
customers, responsible for customer technical support
- Manage customer support cases daily, including case
verification, analyzing data, isolating and diagnosing the problem,
resolving the issue, and communicating the resolution to the
- Coordinate with Product Management, Solutions, and Engineering
teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving product issues and
finding opportunities for overall product improvement. -
- Develop and deliver reports to Account Management and Product
on client engagement.
- Maintain and grow an online knowledge base of known
issues/solutions to share with our clients.
- Work closely with Account Management and other client-facing
teams as part of a more significant effort to support existing and
prospective Placements.io users. - -The ideal candidate will have:
- BS / BA or experience equivalent.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with high energy, dedication, and an
unrelenting drive to succeed.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving
abilities, and is comfortable interfacing with technical
- Can nurture close relationships with clients to become a
trusted advisor and comfortable interfacing with large enterprise
- Strong organization and process-oriented skills, goal-oriented
team player, eager to learn new skills, and demonstrates a passion
for learning new technologies.
- Experience in advertising technology (i.e., Google Ad Manager,
FreeWheel, Xandr, The Trade Desk, MediaMath, DoubleVerify, Google
Campaign Manager/DV360, etc.), support tools (i.e., JIRA, Intercom,
etc.) and workspace/CRM tech (i.e., Salesforce, Notion, etc.).
- (Ideally) Have experience with or interest in learning the
following technical skills: Internet technologies such as HTML,
internet/networking-related protocols, SQL scripting and relational
databases APIs, specifically, RESTful APIs.
- An operationally savvy mindset with an ability to identify and
eliminate process friction while building scalable processes.
- Ability to prioritize and respond to fluctuating, high-impact,
urgent asks from multiple channels, including Slack, Intercom,
video conference, email, in-person, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical topics
- Ability to work with remote team members in various geographic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Early-Stage Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k match
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Regular Company Lunches & Happy Hours
- Gym membership reimbursement
Keywords: Placements.io, Seattle , Technical Support Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!