FullTime: Web Portal Architect _ 100% REMOTE
Company: Prudent Technologies and Consulting, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Role: Web Portal ArchitectLocation: Dallas Texas (100% REMOTE -
forever)Type: Full time (Direct hire)
** You can now live anywhere in the US and work remote forever.
Client will help pay for relocation to the Dallas area if you want
to relocate to Dallas.
The Portal Architect is responsible for Portal planning and
execution throughout the Portal lifecycle, including gathering and
prioritizing product and customer requirements, executing the
product vision, and working closely with Architecture, Development
and Business teams to ensure Portal solutions achieve the Business
goals. This position will oversee day-to-day operations of the
Portal team and support processes.
- Must have architected, designed Customer facing Portals Web and
- Thorough knowledge of Microservices Architecture and Rest API's
frameworks such as React.JS / Angular.JS/ Next.JS / Gatsby.
- Need some front-end experience on ReactJS
- Must have worked on managing two to three full stack
- Expert knowledge of content management systems and/or relevant
web applications used for web production. Headless CMS experience
is highly desired.
- Expert level knowledge in integrating full stack development
projects with Microservices and APIs
- Expert level knowledge in using Jira or Azure Devops
- Expert level knowledge in CI/CD Pipelines, Release Management
- Microsoft Azure or AWS based application deployment knowledge
is highly preferred
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in computer science, a related
field, or equivalent
If you are comfortable and interested with this job, then kindly
get back to me with the following required submission details..
Required Submission details: (Updated CV)-- Expected
Salary/Annum:-- Candidate Full Name :-- Email :-- Phone:-- Current
Location :-- Work Authorization:-- DOB (MM/DD)-- Education: Course
with completion Year:-- Willing to Work Onsite(Y/N):
Keywords: Prudent Technologies and Consulting, Inc., Seattle , FullTime: Web Portal Architect _ 100% REMOTE, IT / Software / Systems , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!