Consulting Project Management - Banking/Financial Services (Remote: U.S.)
Company: NTT DATA Services
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Do you find yourself seeking the next big challenge? Step into a
role where you are responsible for managing to goals and
expectations; one where you are able to see the finish line - and
truly be part of the broad team's success in reaching it! Our
CompanyNTT DATA Corporation is a top 10 global services company and
part of the NTT Group, a Fortune 29 telecommunications and services
company based in Japan. We operate with 60,000 professionals in 36
countries. Every day around the world we help clients explore new
ways to respond to market dynamics with flexibility and speed,
reduce costs with less risk, and increase productivity to enable
FSI Consulting PracticeOur Financial Services Consulting team
includes management consultants help financial institutions respond
to digital proliferation by focusing on customer-oriented services,
just-in-time services, and modularized product offerings. We're a
partner who's there for our client's transformation journey - from
strategy and delivery to achieving business outcomes. Our clients
include many of the top 10 U.S. banks. The Role As a Consulting
Project Manager, you will have access building incredible
opportunities with our clients. You will work collaboratively as
part of a client-facing team to deliver value to our clients and
help them meet their business objectives. The NTT Data Global
presence will allow opportunities across a variety of industries
and, possibly, countries! Our client base and expertise span
strategic financial services institutions including top 10 U.S.
banks, global payment providers, and top wealth management firms.
You will regularly interact with and learn from our industry
experts and more experienced team members in driving business
solutions and outcomes to help our client achieve their digital,
data and transformational goals. Key Responsibilities
- Accountable for managing the lifecycle for a complex cross
functional body of work that has a long-term positive impact on the
- Establish collaborative and productive relationships with
product management, governance, UX design, vendors, and other
- Foster an environment of engineering excellence and innovation.
Insist on designing to the edge.
- Works closely with development teams to build and launch new
products, features, and programs.
- Define and organize the program, outline tenets, analyze data,
drive performance improvements, and influence resource allocation
for all stages of execution (from ideation to delivery)
- Don the scrum master hat for your team. Own planning, standups,
demos, retrospectives, and the execution of your sprints. Removes
blockers and always find the path forward in challenging
- Keep program deliverables on track. Ensure teams are building
using modern practices and tools. Recognize and act of your
responsibility for driving change for the entire development
- Cultivate operational excellence within your teams. Understand
service level agreements (SLA) and how your systems are performing
in relation to them. Ensure your systems self-report breaches and
understand root cause. Insist that your teams provide timely
resolution of identified production defects.
- Obsesses about your customers. Closely track and resolve any
customer pain points for your products/features
- Be an influential leader and help mentor and grow your team.
Create an environment of individual accountability. People grow to
meet expectations. Yours should be high.
- Operate successfully in ambiguous environments.
- Communicate upward and outward Basic Qualifications for the
- 5+ years of experience of Financial Services Industry in a
project management function
- 3+ year(s) of experience on projects that focused on one or
more of the following projects in an Agile environment:
- Bank modernization
- Card and payments
- Core financial services
- Lending - retail and commercial
- Mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Wealth management
- Flexibility to travel 50%+ as COVID 19 restrictions are
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
Keywords: NTT DATA Services, Seattle , Consulting Project Management - Banking/Financial Services (Remote: U.S.), IT / Software / Systems , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!