100% Remote Senior Backend Developer - Node.js
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We have built an unrivaled platform that empowers guests to have
the ultimate experience at live events by partnering with premier
Entertainment and Sports partners around the globe. Our technology
helps corporate and personal clients build lasting memories.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Sitting at the intersection of content and technology we are
helping shape the future of Entertainment and Media using
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years' professional experience as a Backend Software
- Agile methodologies and project management tools
- Cloud proficiency in one or all the following: AWS, AZURE,
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing, testing, deploying, and implementing digital
products for over a million online users
- Writing code for large-scale online projects
- Evolving best practices for all team deliverables
- Produce and transform key software solutions
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation Contingent On Experience
- 100% Remote Opportunity
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
So, if you are a Sr Backend Developer - with Node.js experience,
please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AS20-1651492 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
AJ Stone - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Seattle , 100% Remote Senior Backend Developer - Node.js, IT / Software / Systems , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!