.NET Developer (Full-Time Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Sopheon is an international supplier of leading edge products in
innovation and new product development. Sopheon has operating bases
in the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Netherlands.
A company can only be as forward-thinking as its people.That's why
Sopheon fosters a supportive and collaborative work environment
that encourages our employees to be...
Sopheon is looking for a .Net web development Engineer to design
and implement large and small development efforts for various
strategic product efforts and Sopheon customers. This position will
have responsibility for designing and developing different
components of functionality while working in a truly dynamic and
agile development environment. If you've been striving to truly
make a difference for world class customers with an industry
leading product, this is your chance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Work successfully in a collaborative team environment.
- Participate in the design and implementation of .NET (ASP and
MVC) components, application program interfaces and user
- Participate in the design and implementation of highly scalable
server components in a web application.
- Develop international software, including multilingual UI's and
support for country specific standards.
- Develop professional enterprise caliber software products.
- Collaborate in the continuous improvement of our development
methods including metric definition, quality processes and our
software development practice in general
Knowledge, Skills and AbilitiesTechnical Skills
- C# programming knowledge.
- Working knowledge of relational database technology. Experience
with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Understanding and proficiency with rich web application UI
- Experience with JQuery and AJAX.
- Knowledge of XML and XSL.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Design.
- Ability to thrive in a highly agile, collaborative team
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new technologies to solve
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with a high degree of flexibility.
- Can do attitude and approach.
EducationBachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or
engineering related discipline.
Company BenefitsPlease contact us to discuss how your skills and
experience could influence the stated starting salary. Employees
are paid depending on their qualifications and locations. The
starting salary listed is for Colorado specifically.Benefits in the
- Paid time off; holidays
- Flexible work arrangement
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life & Long term disability insurance
- Pet insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- 401K match
- Friday - Flex Day
- HSA - Health Spending Account
- Short & Long Term Disability
Vaccination StatusIn accordance with Executive Order 14042,
Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors,
this position is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
to safeguard the health of our employees and their families: our
customers and visitors: and the community at large from
Keywords: Sopheon, Seattle , .NET Developer (Full-Time Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!