QA Lead with Ruby skills - 100% US based remote
Posted on: January 16, 2022
CoEnterprise is an award-winning B2B software and professional
services company headquartered in New York City. Founded in 2010,
CoEnterprise delivers Data & Analytics solutions and services that
transform how companies connect and do business. CoEnterprise
approaches each relationship and engagement from the perspective of
three core values: collaboration, ownership, and excellence. We
value collaboration with both our partners and clients in order to
present the best possible outcome for our customers. Our vow to
accept ownership ensures that our entire staff takes pride in our
work and it is our commitment to excellence that ensures that this
work is at the highest standard possible.
Syncrofy is the leader in Supply chain visibility solutions.
Through our data platform, we inspire customers to transform data
We are seeking a dynamic and seasoned QA leader to help us take
Syncrofy to the next level.
You and your team will be responsible for collaboratively creating
a quality product including
We're looking for someone who is knowledgeable and passionate about
Quality Assurance. You will lead a team of QA engineers.
- White box, Functional, Test Automation & Performance
- Develop automated regression tests & test automation
- Create test plans & execute manual tests for APIs
- Work with the engineering team to isolate, record & report
- Design & construct data agnostic tests to be used as reference
implementations for others to follow
- Create test plans & execute manual tests
- CICD - Deploy & Install back-end applications on Cloud
- Develop, implement, and manage processes to ensure that
products meet required specifications for quality, function, and
reliability prior to delivery
- Identify and set appropriate quality standards and parameters
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team,
product development team, and others.
- Participate in product testing
- Identify & analyze issues, bugs, defects & other problems
recommend & facilitate solutions to these issues
- Reviews client, customer & user feedback
- Write, prepare, and execute test scripts.
- Develop end to end tests for enhancements.
- Perform functional verification testing.
- Participate in design discussions and code reviews, sharing and
receiving constructive criticism.
- Create QA dashboards are designed to involve the senior
management in your quality efforts, as well as help them gain
greater visibility into testing processes
- Setup and conduct scenario-based testing initiatives, Validate
test findings (exploitability and remediation) and of potential
ambiguities and defects
- Use data and KPI (s) to provide meaningful status updates to
management and senior leadership
- Implement test management and improvement tracking
methodologies to continuously evolve testing program
This position is 100% remote.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience leading testing/QA team
- Minimum of 4 years of working through Agile development
methodologies CI/CD testing
- Experience with automation testing tools for the web (Selenium,
etc.). Ruby language binding is required
- Knowledge of one or more modern object-oriented development
languages with an ability to conduct code reviews.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Ability to understand complex software architecture
- Bachelor's degree 10 years of experience working as a leader of
Software Testing/Quality Assurance
- Prior experience in management tools such as JIRA and various
testing and automation tools
Here is a small sample of our benefits and perks we offer
Come experience our spirited culture and work with a smart,
dedicated and high-energy team in a stable and fast-growing
- Comprehensive Health Insurance with generous employer
- Matching 401(k) - $$$$
- Generous PTO Policy
- Virtual Team Lunches
- Wellness Program
- Monthly Mingles
- Birthday Celebrations
- Virtual Events- Happy Hours, Casino Night, Magic Show,
Scavenger Hunt of National History Museum, Game Nights and more
At CoEnterprise, we believe diversity drives innovation. We are
committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all
employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the
success of our business. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the
unique contributions that you can bring. We value employees for
their differences represented by a variety of dimensions including
demographics, behaviors, work style and perspectives.
We are an AA/EOE employer.
Keywords: CoEnterprise, Seattle , QA Lead with Ruby skills - 100% US based remote, IT / Software / Systems , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!