Lead Software Engineer (Remote)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Lead Software Engineer (Remote) needed for one of the world's
leading fashion and lifestyle brands.
This Jobot Job is hosted by Stanton Sikorski
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
A Bit About Us
Founded over a decade ago and headquartered near Downtown Los
Angeles, we are one of the world's leading fashion lifestyle and
e-commerce brands. We have been named the #1 most-searched fashion
brand on Google and have launched multiple lines extending beyond
just apparel. Always at the forefront of style, we're renowned for
delivering the season's most-wanted looks to millions of people
worldwide. We're a pop culture phenomenon, beloved by your favorite
celebrities and influencers, and always being talked about. We work
to create unique materials that make our consumers feel their best
and look flawless, and deliver our products to your doorstep
quickly, all at prices they love! We utilize the latest and
greatest technology to bring our consumers the most efficient and
best experiences possible.
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- 401 K with generous company match
- Full benefits Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holiday schedule
- Life Insurance coverage
- Work remote
- Employee discounts
- Company events
- Scaling 10X over the coming years!
Candidates must live in the state of CA.
We are currently expanding and have the following roles open
- Lead Front-End Software Engineer (TypeScript, React,
React-Native - Plus)
- Lead Back-end Engineer (Python, ETL, APIs, DB)
- Lead Full-Stack Engineer (Python, TypeScript, React, APIs, DB,
Our Tech Stack
- TypeScript, React, React Native
- Python, Django
- AWS (EC2, Lambda, RDS, Conformation, API Gateway)
- Shopify (liquid Templates)
- RESTful API, Shopify APIs
- NoSQL, PostgreSQL
- 1+ year of exp. managing direct reports while also coding
You should know some of the following
- TypeScript, React, React Native (Plus)
- Rest API, Shopify API (Plus)
- Python, Django or Flask, NodeJS (Plus)
- NoSQL, MongoDB or Redis or minimally Relational Databases
- E-Commerce (Plus)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Seattle , Lead Software Engineer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!