Company: Branch Metrics
Posted on: January 17, 2022
At Branch, we're transforming how brands and users interact
across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking
solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase
ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our
team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value
ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company
that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together,
You'll be joining a fast-moving team working to build the next
generation of mobile app discovery, for potentially billions of
devices around the globe. We're seeking someone who's excited about
working closely with Product Managers, Engineers, and Data
Scientists to address unsolved problems in acquiring,
understanding, and ranking content from inside of mobile apps.
Working with our team means you'll get the opportunity to learn and
grow on a daily basis, interfacing with both technical and
non-technical team members, and coordinating closely with external
Join our team and see your contributions have an immediate impact
on not just the company, but the mobile ecosystem as a whole!
As a Software Engineer, you'll get to:
* Help build and shape the next generation of Branch's Mobile
* Influence and drive best practices and technical excellence
within your team and across the Branch organization.
* Scope, define and lead design and implementation across
multi-functional teams. You will often take vague product
requirements and be responsible for breaking them down into smaller
components displaying committed prioritization and
* Work with the QA team to ensure the features you're shipping are
of high quality, including rolling up your sleeves and writing both
unit and integration tests.
* Mentor other team members and contribute to team growth.
* Learn something new every week, whether it's a new technology or
a quirk of a language we otherwise didn't know. On occasion, you
may find yourself picking up a new language or working with an
You'll be a good fit if you have:
* 2+ years of professional experience building scalable backend
* Experience in Java, Python, and comfortable diving into any
language or technology.
* Experience in building and maintaining data driven systems.
* Experience with databases like Postgres, and familiarity with
Redis, Kafka, and Airflow.
* Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team
* Ability to write readable and testable code.
* High attention to detail and a strong desire to continually
* Experience partnering with Data Scientists is a plus.
A little bit about us:
* Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA,
Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
* We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all over
* Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized
companies (by Comparably).
* We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America
on Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
* In 2020, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great
Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work. In 2021, we made
Comparably's list of the top 50 best engineering teams.
* We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with
over 75,000 apps.
If you think you'd be a good fit for this role, we'd love for you
to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that
encourages people from different backgrounds, age groups to bring
their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to
build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of
our lives, and we can't wait to show you what we have to offer!
Keywords: Branch Metrics, Seattle , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!