Technical Program Manager, Security
Posted on: May 16, 2022
We are seeking a highly talented and motivated Technical Program
Manager (TPM) with security solutions development experience. TPM's
at Facebook navigate loosely defined problem spaces and turn them
into well structured programs while being cross-functional
relationship builders. They do it by seeing the big picture,
finding connections where none exist, quickly building rapport
across multidisciplinary teams, identifying and executing on a
common goal to support Facebook's infrastructure. Facebook's
Infrastructure organization is responsible for the growth,
management and 24x7 upkeep of all Facebook's products and services.
This is a full-time position and will report to the Group Technical
Technical Program Manager, Security Responsibilities:
- Create programmatic framework for developing hardware based
- Lead requirements elicitation for new security solutions,
identify security improvements to hardware and optimizations across
- Manage cross-functional infrastructure projects in a matrix
organization covering a range of areas (Hardware Systems,
Production Engineering, Datacenter, Infrastructure Software
Engineering, Vendors etc.).
- Provide hands-on program management with internal teams and
vendors from ideation to deployment.
- Champion strategy definition, planning, execution, risk
management and communication on programs.
- Engage in product management in collaboration with Engineering
owners to define product roadmaps.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical
Engineering or other equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of hardware engineering, systems engineering, software
engineering, or technical product/program management
- Experience in any of these areas: Device/Platform Security,
Threat Modeling, Vulnerability Management for hardware.
- Experience working with technical teams to shape technical
strategies, develop systems/solutions, execute on programs and
driving adoption for solutions.
- Experience distilling complex technical information and
conveying to different types of audiences to enable quick
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with a breadth of
technical knowledge across various security areas that run in large
- Proven experience building productive relationships with
partners and leadership across the organization.
- Knowledge of enterprise hardware components like CPU (x86,
ARM), memory etc.
- Experience working with ODMs and vendors.
- Experience with data center architecture and deployment.
- Experience or knowledge in Confidential computing
technologies/TEE, Platform Security.
- Experience in cryptography techniques, key management & signing
- Experience with NIST compliance framework &
- Web or Internet start-up environment and technical
infrastructure management experience.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Meta, Seattle , Technical Program Manager, Security, IT / Software / Systems , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!