Software Engineer, Infrastructure
Company: Palantir Technologies
Posted on: May 16, 2022
A World-Changing CompanyAt Palantir, we're passionate about
building software that solves problems. We partner with the most
important institutions in the world to transform how they use data
and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist
attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial
markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love
for you to join us.The RoleThe Production Infrastructure team's
goal is to accelerate the end-to-end engineering lifecycle at
Palantir by building tools and platforms that make it easier to
create, deploy, and iterate on secure and highly available
software. As a Software Engineer on the Production Infrastructure
team, you will reimagine how our company builds and deploys
software and how we use data to make decisions, then build the
products and infrastructure to enable that new approach. Core
- Build and maintain highly available systems responsible for
service deployment & telemetry across hundreds of production
- Design and evolve software managing in-environment service
discovery and configuration of microservices.
- Architect and manage secure, scalable infrastructure utilizing
Kubernetes to support our external and internal use cases.
- Develop tools to enable other engineers such as CI/CD
pipelines, container schedulers, and custom applications.
- Debug complex issues and performance problems throughout the
stack. What We Value
- Experience in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Math,
Physics or or similar field.
- Systems programming experience with strong proficiency in
Golang, Java, or equivalent.
- Experience developing and managing highly-available distributed
- Demonstrated success building systems that meet requirements
around monitoring, stability, and scalability.
- Deep familiarity with containers (Docker) and orchestration
(Kubernetes) at scale.
- Experience working with a cloud provider (AWS/Azure/GCE) or
in-house data centers.
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation tools such as
Terraform.Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of
diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe
that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our
commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide
range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join
us in solving the world's hardest problems. Palantir does not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected
characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and
providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and
mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of
Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional
information.Palantir is committed to making the job application
process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability
(visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process,
please reach out and let us know how we can help.
Keywords: Palantir Technologies, Seattle , Software Engineer, Infrastructure, IT / Software / Systems , Bothell, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!