Software Development Manager
Posted on: June 24, 2022
About TaxBitTaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of
digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and
government tax and accounting ecosystems.Our Software-as-a-Service
(SaaS) platform streamlines our customers' reporting experience
across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted by
thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises,
government agencies-including the IRS- respected accounting firms,
and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure
compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include IVP,
Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures,
Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto
investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle,
WA.If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your
growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun,
flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place
for you. We're looking for team members who are ready to join a
hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an
entirely new industry.Required Skills/Experiences
- Experience working as a team lead.
- Experience working with project management (Objectives and Key
Results and Agile software development).
- Experience with coaching and mentoring junior software
- Experience with hiring, interviewing, and providing guidance to
software engineers on career development opportunities.
- Experience working with Styled-Components, Jest, React Testing
Library, and End to End (E2E) Test Automation.
- Experience working with Bitbucket, Jira, and Confluence.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services and Node.js.
- Experience working with system design.
- Experience working with front-end architecture.
- Experience with live debugging on websites and fixing customer
issues.Work Location: 801 Blanchard Street, Suite 400, Seattle,
Washington 98121Hours of work: Usually 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday
through Friday - must be willing to work nights and weekends
(fully-remote work prohibited)Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash compensation
- Stock options
- Insurance Package; Dental, Medical, Vision coverage with
certain plans eligible for 100% medical premium coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Friday team lunches
- Company Paid Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Affordable and Optional Short & Long Term Disability and
Supplemental Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days remote
- Autonomous and flexible work**Vaccines are mandatory in order
to foster a safe environment.
Keywords: TaxBit, Seattle , Software Development Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!