Lead Software Test Engineer (5G Core Networks)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Who are we?Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it
amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and
services, we unlock our customers' innovative potential, empowering
them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences
for both the individual end user and enterprise customers. Our
28,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service
providers' migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in
the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on
the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion
in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit Amdocs at
www.amdocs.comIn one sentenceOpportunity to be part of 5G Core
Networks migration journey of Tier-1 Service providersas well as
integration with other Core 5G 3FPP compliant modules.What will
your job look like?
- You will lead, mentor small teams of functional, automation and
nonfunctional testing within a specific project or product; ensure
all the project agreed deliverables are completed to the required
level of quality and promotes team engagement and motivation.
- You will provide technical & professional leadership to the
testing team members
- You will provide input to on the test estimations; plan
resource needs and ensure effective task allocation.
- You will plan testing activities milestones; identify and
analyze risks and their potential business impact to determine
proper prioritization of the testing activities
- You will ensure integrative coverage of test scenarios
- You will effectively lead formal and informal reviews with
stakeholders, applying experience and knowledge providing technical
and managerial perspective
- You will act as technical interface with other teams to resolve
and promote issues, communicate plans and conclusions as well as
recommendations for issue closure.
- You will support and promote test efficiency and optimization
- All you need is...
- Proven experience/knowledge in Programming, testing tools and
- Hands-on technical experience in testing of software
- UNIX/LINUX - Intermediate level.
- Scripting - Automation of test cases in any open source
automation testing tool - Karate/cucumber (preferred)
- Functional and/or Performance testing - Expert level
- Hands on with Kubernetes and basic command level
- Regression testing
- Telecom Domain knowledge a MUST
- Policy/PCRF - 4G/5G a Plus.
- Why you will love this job:
- Unlimited Vacation!!!!!!
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits - 401K Match
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly
innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our
passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each
other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive
- We provide stellar benefits starting from health insurance,
accidental insurance, and life insurance We also provide multiple
leave benefits including paid, casual, sick, maternity, paternity,
and even marriage leaves!
- Build an outstanding career path with us with industry leading
internal mobility policies.
Keywords: Amdocs, Seattle , Lead Software Test Engineer (5G Core Networks), IT / Software / Systems , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!