Software Developer ( Remote )
Company: Community Health Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Remote position within San Diego County*** Must work onsite for
the first 6 months of employmentCommunity Health Group is a locally
based non-profit health plan that ensures access to high quality,
culturally sensitive health care for underserved communities
throughout San Diego County. We treat our 300-member, multi-lingual
staff like family, encouraging an atmosphere of collaborative
teamwork, continuous learning, personal growth, and promotion from
within. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in San Diego, CHG
offers its employees such benefits as tuition reimbursement, a
meditation room and yoga classes, a monthly Breakfast With The CEO,
and memorable events throughout the year.We know that by serving
our employees well, they, in turn, will better serve our nearly
250,000+ membership. We have been recognized consistently for the
excellence and sensitivity of our customer service by members,
physicians, vendors, and a full range of health care providers. We
are accredited by the National Committee for Quality Assurance and
proud of our continuing company-wide Quality Initiatives.We Are
Currently Recruiting ForTITLE: Software DeveloperEEO1:
ProfessionalPosition SummaryWe are currently seeking a motivated
Database/Software Developer who wants to make a difference in the
lives of our members. The successful candidate will develop
database-driven Health Care applications and EDI systems to help us
guarantee that our members have access to the health care services
they need. Since our work directly effects the experience our
members have when they enroll with us, we look for talented
individuals who will provide the highest quality of work.COMPLIANCE
WITH REGULATIONSWorks closely with all necessary departments to
ensure that utilization management processes, programs and services
are accomplished in a timely and efficient manner. Works in
accordance with CHG policies and procedures, and in compliance with
applicable state and federal regulations, including CMS, DMHC and
- Maintain an upbeat attitude and a commitment to working as a
team to solve problems.
- Develop EDI processes to transform and store data to support
- Create web applications to provide services to members,
doctors, and our own administrative staff.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues within existing systems.
- Apply SQL expertise to build robust sql queries and debug
database performance issues.
- Improve the development team by participating in code reviews,
trying out new technologies, and attending trainings and
- Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is
- 3 years of software design, development and
- Good communication skills, and experience working with
- ASP.net Web Development, using C# and 3rd party control
- SQL Server, including Integration Services (SSIS), and
Reporting Services (SSRS).
- T-SQL / Stored Procedures.
- Adherence to security requirements and confidentiality as
required by the company and HIPAA.Expertise in the following areas
is not required but preferred:
- Web API
- Experience with EDI systems analysis and design.
- Health care data systems such as Diamond or QNXT.
- Knowledge of the X12 transactions sets 837I, 837P, 820, 834,
- Minimum 30 lb. lifting.
- May be required to work evenings and/or weekends.Community
Health Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit
discrimination and harassment based on any protected characteristic
as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies
to all employment practices within our organization, including
hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave
of absence, compensation, benefits, and trainings. Community Health
Group makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit,
and business needs at the time. For more information, see Personnel
Policy 3101 Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
.Employment Type: Full TimeYears Experience: 3 - 5
Keywords: Community Health Group, Seattle , Software Developer ( Remote ), IT / Software / Systems , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!