Sr. Staff Technical Recruiter
Company: ZT Systems
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Who We Are
Are you ready for a change? At ZT Systems, we put People First, and
from day one our team members make a difference. A fast-growing key
player in a multibillion-dollar market, ZT designs and builds
hyper-scale compute and storage solutions for the worlds largest
data center customers. We are passionate about teamwork, and the
consistently high quality of our solutions differentiates us in the
minds of our customers. Here at ZT, we recognize hard work,
commitment, leadership, and results, and we truly believe that
behind every quality solution is a team of highly talented
individuals. Join us and become part of an industry-leading team
that transforms ideas into reality.
About the Role
The Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor is responsible for managing
requisitions across various Technical disciplines, sourcing,
interviewing, and recommending candidates to join our team.
Becoming an expert on our company culture, business model, and the
industry in which we operate, the Talent Acquisition Advisor will
be a strategic consultant and enable managers to make sound hiring
decisions. Building a pipeline of highly qualified candidates and
leveraging your best judgment, you will ensure that our high
standards for hiring are consistently met. As an ambassador for our
company, you will cultivate strong customer relationships with both
the hiring managers and candidates. This is a key role that will
function as the key point of HR contact on-site while leveraging
the Corporate support team to solve site challenges
What You Will Do
* Gain the trust of the hiring managers, HR Business Partners, and
your peers; provide leadership in the area of technical talent
* Research, analyze and understand technical requirements.
* Assist hiring managers in crafting compelling job descriptions
aligned to the ZT Systems Career Ladder
* Develop, influence, and execute sourcing strategies for passive
and active candidates.
* Develop candidate profiles, execute candidate generation
strategies, and build a pipeline of qualified candidates.
* Thoroughly evaluate candidates, prepare written summaries, and
present candidates in an accurate and detailed manner.
* Use sound business judgment and common sense when approaching
obstacles and solving problems during candidate searches and other
What You Bring
* Strong Customer Service Mindset.
* Emphasis on most of the following areas: Validation Testing,
Systems, Firmware, Thermal, or Mechanical Engineering Disciplines
in a computer or telecom hardware product environment.
* Proven track record developing and managing relationships across
all levels of the organization.
* Well-honed Business acumen and ability to understand/define
business strategies, needs, and challenges, while influencing
* Ability to close candidates with compelling messaging focused on
ZT Systems and its position in the industry
* Ability to manage and drive projects within a matrixed
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and complex organization.
* Possesses a high degree of competency with sourcing tools across
multiple platforms for multiple levels of roles
* Analytical problem-solving.
* Proactive, positive, deliberate, and focused thinking.
* High Emotional Intelligence.
* Good understanding of Organization design
* Excellent Tenure
* Basic Employee Relations de-escalation capabilities
* Experience supporting Employee Retention Strategies
* Willingness to support basic HR functions (about 25%)
* Bachelors degree or combination of college coursework and
* 10+ total HR/TA experience, Minimum 8 technical recruiting, in a
* Early career agency background is a plus.
ZT Systems offers a highly competitive salary commensurate with
work experience and/or education, an excellent benefits program
that includes a 401(k) plan, health, and dental insurance, and paid
time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and do not
discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, gender, marital
status, national origin, disability
Keywords: ZT Systems, Seattle , Sr. Staff Technical Recruiter, IT / Software / Systems , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!