Field Service Engineer
Company: Affinity Executive Search
Posted on: November 26, 2022
My client is expanding and seeks an experienced West Coast FSE
to take on the following tasks:
- Support clients with installation, maintenance, upgrades,
troubleshooting, and repair.
- Work with clients to understand issues, investigate underlying
causes, and identify solutions.
- Respond promptly to service requests and inquiries to ensure a
positive customer relationship.
- Work closely with the internal team to resolve technical issues
and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide coordination and tracking of instruments, service
parts, and accessories.
- Support the sales group and manage service contracts.
- Travel as needed to support clients on site.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Technical degree and 3+ years experience as a field service
engineer in the life sciences industry.
- Ability to analyze data to understand trends, customer needs,
and root cause issues.
- Proven ability to innovate in a fast-paced
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer
- Valid driver's license, US Passport, and good driving
- Available to accommodate significant overnight travel.
Fully remote role can be based anywhere on the West Coast including
Bay Area, San Diego, Seattle, Portland and others.
Keywords: Affinity Executive Search, Seattle , Field Service Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!