SAP Business Systems Analyst - Exempt
Company: TTI of USA, Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- The SAP Business Systems Analyst is a service oriented,
positive, forward thinking team member, who is responsible for
implementing and supporting SAP solutions to meet business-related
- The SAP Business Systems Analyst collaborates with the business
process teams to understand current/future business processes and
requirements to ensure technology investments support and enhance
- This role requires the candidate to act as a liaison between a
third party support team and end users to ensure technical
compatibility and satisfaction of deliverables, while writing and
maintaining detailed system documentation, including functional
requirement specifications, test scripts, Work instructions, and
- The System Analyst must have project management experience in
the manufacturing sector with extensive SAP S4 Hana knowledge in
MM, PP and PTP
- Collaborate with the business areas to define business needs
and gather requirements that meet business goals and objectives to
implement system solutions.
- Contribute to strategy sessions and help guide business
management in their use of SAP.
- Work with department leadership to create an open dialog to
determine issues and derive enhancement priorities.
- Continually scout for business process improvements and support
the business in attaining the highest levels of
- Research and new SAP systems and frameworks that drives
- Prioritizing business requirements and communicating plans with
stakeholders for review and approval.
- Translate business requirements into SAP based business
solutions and ensure an ultimately working solution in SAP or third
- Troubleshoot SAP business process in the MM, FI, CO, SD or PP
modules as well as interfaces, providing resolution and
improvements as required.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issues have been
- Oversee the daily performance of the SAP environment.
- Train users.
- Implement SAP system solutions utilizing the system development
lifecycle and project management methodologies.
- Utilize change management methodology and ensure the
appropriate documentation is complete to implement system
- Partner with vendors and third party support teams to resolve
system issues, develop enhancements and project tasks.
- Oversee the daily performance of applications and provide
client support through the service desk ticket management
- Troubleshooting Functional and technical SAP issues
- Collaborating with Business Analysts, Project Leads and IT team
to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and
- Develop and maintain functional requirement specifications,
- Assist with development, implementation, and management of
policies, processes and standards within the technical
- Create and maintain training documentation.
- Be responsive in a fast-paced adapting environment that
requires maximum system performance, minimum down time, and a high
degree of customer satisfaction and confidence.
- All other duties as assigned
- Strong skills in: SAP S4 Hana ,customer service, communications
skills, facilitation, leadership, analytics, and data
- Must have strong analytical skills and must have attention to
- Demonstrate strong communications skills and the ability to
work independently as well as in a positive team
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain
- Have the ability to adapt to a constantly changing
- The ability to quickly learn new system solutions.
- Experience with FDA regulations or life sciences
- A Bachelors Degree in IT and/or Business or equivalent work
experience is required.
- Have manufacturing environment experience.
- Experience in leading systems implementation utilizing SDLC and
Project Management methodologies.
- Able to assist in supporting in SAP and non-SAP
- Knowledge of tracking and analyzing performance and resource
utilization of SAP systems.
- Have SAP experience
- Microsoft SQL Server knowledge
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
PAY RATE: 107.14/HR
Keywords: TTI of USA, Inc., Seattle , SAP Business Systems Analyst - Exempt, IT / Software / Systems , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!