Oracle Business Delivery Lead Systems Analyst
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- The Oracle Business Delivery Lead Systems Analyst is a service
oriented, positive forward-thinkingng team member, who is
responsible for implementing and supporting SAP solutions to meet
- Oracle Business Systems Analyst collaborates with the business
process teams to understand current/future business processes and
requirements to ensure technology investments support and enhance
- This role requires the candidate to act as a liaison between a
third party support team and end users to ensure technical
compatibility and satisfaction of deliverables, while writing and
maintaining detailed system documentation, including user and
functional requirement specifications, test scripts, SOPs, and work
- The System Analyst must have testing experience in the
manufacturing sector with extensive Oracle EBS knowledge in
manufacturing, inventory, warehouse, and quality.
- Collaborate with the business areas to define business needs
and gather requirements that meet business goals and objectives to
implement system solutions.
- Contribute to strategy sessions and help guide business
management in their use of Oracle.
- Work with department leadership to create an open dialog to
determine issues and derive enhancement priorities.
- Continually scout for business process improvements and support
the business in attaining the highest levels of
- Prioritizing business requirements and communicating plans with
stakeholders for review and approval.
- Translate business requirements into business based solutions
and ensure an ultimately working solution in Oracle or third party
- Troubleshoot Oracle business process in the SCM, MM, IM , WIP,
PTM, and quality modules as well as interfaces, providing
resolution and improvements as required.
- Walk customers through the problem-solving process.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issues have been
- Train users.
- Implement Oracle system solutions utilizing the system
development lifecycle and project management
- Utilize change management methodology and ensure the
appropriate documentation is complete to implement system
- Partner with vendors and third party support teams to resolve
system issues, develop enhancements and project tasks.
- Oversee the daily performance of applications and provide
client support through the service desk ticket management
- Troubleshooting Functional and technical Oracle
- Collaborating with Business Analysts, Project Leads and IT team
to resolve issues and ensure solutions are viable and
- Develop and maintain functional requirement specifications,
- Facilitate and execute end user acceptance testing following
support team processes.
- Assist with development, implementation, and management of
policies, processes and standards within the technical
- Assist with creating training documentation.
- Be responsive in a fast-paced adapting environment that
requires maximum system performance, minimum down time, and a high
degree of customer satisfaction and confidence.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong skills in: Oracle EBS, customer service, communications
skills, facilitation, leadership, analytics, and data
- Must have strong analytical skills and must have attention to
- Demonstrate strong communications skills and the ability to
work independently as well as in a positive team
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain
- Have the ability to adapt to a constantly changing
- The ability to quickly learn new system solutions.
Education / Experience:
- A Bachelors Degree in IT and/or Business or equivalent work
experience is required.
- Have manufacturing environment experience.
- Experience in leading systems implementation utilizing SDLC and
Project Management methodologies.
- Able to assist in supporting Oracle and non- Oracle
- Prior experience in regulated industry; FDA preferred.
- Knowledge of tracking and analyzing performance and resource
utilization of Oracle systems.
- Have Oracle experience.
- Microsoft SQL Server knowledge.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Seattle , Oracle Business Delivery Lead Systems Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!