Senior Software Engineer - Developer Center
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Senior Software Engineer - Developer Center
Engineering & Tech Ops - Seattle, Washington
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more
agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in
which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest,
and try our best to do what s right, every day. At DocuSign,
everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every
team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to
exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do
the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep
pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make
the world better than we found it. And for that, you ll be loved by
us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Engineering & Tech Operations team builds and operates complex
solutions for global business challenges that cross cultures, legal
jurisdictions, and impacts millions of people and businesses every
day. We hire people with a broad set of skills and people who want
to work on creating never-been-done-before solutions at scale while
ensuring world-class reliability and security. Our Agreement Cloud
is a revolutionary solution that changes the way people live, work,
and come to agreement.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer you will tackle challenging
problems of scale, reliability, and security in a demanding high
availability SaaS environment. You will balance long term strategic
planning with execution of projects in flight. You will help
develop and support a high-visibility, high-value product and
influence its future design and implementation.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the
* Design and implement web components for the DocuSign Developer
* Create and maintain open-source SDKs and sample code for various
* Collaborate with Project Management and other developers to
understand design requirements and provide estimates for
* Work as part of a passionate, agile development team to deliver
an engaging, impactful developer experience (DX).
* Collaborate closely with quality engineers to identify test cases
and devise efficient, scalable testing processes.
* Stay current with the latest development best practices and share
your findings with the team.
* Support our developer community by answering questions on Stack
Overflow and GitHub.
* BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field of study.
extensive experience working with HTML5 and CSS3.
* 4+ years experience with 2 or more of the following programming
languages: Node.js, C#. other languages like Java, PHP, Ruby or
Python is a plus.
* Experience with creating and consuming RESTful web services.
* Experience working on a small development team in an agile
* Experience with Git, CI, and deployment tools.
* Experience with full stack development, preferably in one or more
of OO programming languages like C# or Java
* Experience with Node.js
* Strong, professional experience with client-side frameworks,
preferably React (React, Redux, Angular, or similar modern JS
* Experience designing and developing highly scalable web
* Experience working with cross-browser behaviors and quirks
* Strong attention to detail & passion to learn new software
* Natural aptitude for both teaching and learning from others in a
collaborative team environment
* Strong communication skills and willingness to work directly with
our developer community
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare,
sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign
Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to
sign electronically on practically any device, from almost
anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers
and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use
DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify
people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that s a
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to
building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different
perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion
and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking
employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race,
ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered
domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran
or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally
Keywords: DocuSign, Seattle , Senior Software Engineer - Developer Center, IT / Software / Systems , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!