Posted on: August 7, 2022
Global and Award-Winning Law Firm Seeking a Trademark Paralegal!
(Hybrid!)This Jobot Job is hosted by: Hayley ChristinaAre you a
fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending
us your resume.Salary: $75,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit about
us:Global & Award-Winning Law Firm Offering Career Advancement,
Supportive Leadership, High-Profile Clientele, and Is Helping to
Revolutionize the World!Why join us?
- Excellent benefits
- Amazing culture
- Competitive salary
- Competent staff
- Supportive leadership
- Work-life balance
- Competitive 401(k)
- Friendly teamJob DetailsJOB DESCRIPTION:
- Prepare, file, prosecute and monitor all US trademarks and
trademark applications worldwide.
- You will have extensive correspondence with foreign
- You will review and manage watch notices and watch notice
- Conduct searches of US Patent and Trademark Office and Saegis
searching system software.
- You will report to clients regarding deadlines, renewals and
- Prepare, file and prosecute copyright applications.
- Assist with filing and service of TTAB actions, including
oppositions, cancellations and appeals.
- Prepare and file assignment and security interest
- A strong understanding of docketing procedures and you will be
responsible for administering daily docketing clearing, and
reviewing trademark mail.
- Monitor and track all due dates daily, distribute mail to the
responsible attorney for actions, conduct or assist in conducting
- Find relevant cases, law review articles and statutes, and
prepare memoranda analyzing research results.
- Continuing legal education due to changes to U.S. and foreign
trademark procedures.CLIENT IS SEEKING:
- College degree (Paralegal Certificate from ABA-Approved
Training Program preferred)
- 5-8+ years' minimum working in the world of Intellectual
Property (trademarks, patents, copyrights, etc.)
- For California candidates, must meet the California Business
and Professions Code, Section 6450
- Impeccable communication (written & verbal) and a keen eye for
attention to detailInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Seattle , Trademark Paralegal, Legal , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!