IP Litigation Associate
Posted on: May 26, 2023
- Experience pertaining to various aspects of patent infringement litigation such as development of strategies; conducting discovery; preparing infringement and invalidity contentions, drafting and responding to motions, preparing expert reports, assisting with taking and defending depositions, conducting legal research, preparing for and assisting with jury trials and appeals;
- Familiarity with Inter Partes Review (IPR) and The Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB);
- A member of the USPTO is preferred;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Superior drafting and research skills;
- A strong academic record; and
- Must be a team player and a self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Additional Experience Desired:
- Federal Clerkship with the US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (CAFC), United States International Trade Commission (ITC), other federal clerkship experience in which the candidate worked with intellectual property laws; and
- Legal experience working inside the USPTO.
The associate will work directly with the partners and have the support of the larger IP Litigation group across the firm. The workload will be a mix of patent infringement, trademarks, and trade secrets.
SUMMARYVanguard-IP specializes in the placement of IP/Patent professionals nationwide.
Our focus provides us with a deeper knowledge of our clients' needs, and our candidates' individual talents and career interests. Our broad network of long-term client relationships also gives us a competitive edge.
Our recruiters all have 10+ years of IP recruiting experience, and an exceptional record of success. We have superior knowledge of the IP job market, and offer trusted career advice for our candidates. We also have the resources and high level contacts to get your questions answered.
We look forward to speaking with you, and learning more about what you are seeking in your next opportunity.
At Vanguard-IP, we respect the confidentiality of every candidate who contacts us. We will always contact you to obtain explicit prior authorization before submitting your resume to any of our clients.
**Should you have an interest in a similar position in another location, we have hundreds of openings in other markets. Please apply now and our team would be happy to review your information for this or other openings in your location of interest.**
Keywords: Vanguard-IP, Seattle , IP Litigation Associate, Legal , Seattle, Washington
here to apply!