Skills Demonstration Exam Proctor
Company: SEIU 775 Benefits Group
Posted on: January 17, 2020
The SEIU 775 Benefits Group is a family of employee benefit plans
negotiated and sponsored by SEIU 775, the labor union for long-term
care workers in Washington State & Montana. We are leading the
transformation of home care into a thriving career and helping to
prevent the coming care crisis. With 10,000 people turning 65 every
day in the U.S., there are not enough qualified, trained workers to
care for the exponential rise in older adults needing care. Through
groundbreaking initiatives, the SEIU 775 Benefits Group, together
with its union and employer partners, are ensuring that Washington
state home care workers have access to the skills and support they
need to stay and grow in the field.
Location: Downtown Seattle (remote is not available for this
Work Schedule: Our typical business hours are 8:30-5:00
Travel Requirements: Less than 10%
Category: Full-Time, Term-Limited, Non-Exempt, Union
Physical Requirements: Must be able to sit for long periods of the
Reporting to the Manager of Workforce Development & Peer
Mentorship, The Skills Demonstration Exam Proctor will help us
conduct skills demonstration exams for HCA Certification training,
Advanced HCA Specialist Training, and other courses taught by SEIU
775 Benefits Group. The proctor will review videos submitted by
learners, provide usable feedback to the learners, and keep
accurate electronic records of the results. If you want to put your
HCA knowledge and skills to use, we want to hear from you!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Score skills demonstration exam videos submitted by learners
based upon existing rubrics.
- Provide feedback to learners on their demonstrations.
- Ensure that consistent grading rubrics are used.
- Accurately record results electronically.
- Conduct peer review or quality check on scored exams.
- Proactively report progress, share insights and issues with
Manager of Workforce and Student Mentorship.
- Work according to assigned schedule.
- Perform other duties, commensurate with level, as
- Must be able to work at the Seattle office (located in the
Pioneer Square neighborhood of Seattle) between the hours of
- Work a full-time schedule, approximately 40 hours/week.
You Will Need To Have:
- Home Care Aide certification
- Successful completion of the AHCAS Advanced Home Care Aide
Training within the last 2 years
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficiency with technical devices (computer, tablets,
- A strong ability to work independently when grading exams and
to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong critical thinking skills
- The ability to take detailed notes and to create written
summaries of issues
It Will Be Great If You Have:
The SEIU 775 Benefits Group provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Requisition # 1523
Keywords: SEIU 775 Benefits Group, Seattle , Skills Demonstration Exam Proctor, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!