Job ID: 1261997 | Amazon.com Services LLC
LOCATION: Seattle, WA
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
1. Lead various cross-functional teams to design, develop,
execute and implement revenue-generating and cost-saving projects
and programs impacting business and customer experience by applying
data analytics and best practices to increase efficiency within
2. Develop and execute business strategies and decisions based
on detailed data cost/benefit analysis of related financial and
business data by utilizing advanced Excel.
3. Manage project and programs from planning and completion by
defining functional and technical requirements, specifications and
solutions; coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and enhance and
deploy new or existing features; and driving creation of quality &
process change initiatives to meet and exceed business plans.
4. Utilize standard analytical tools to analyze business metrics
for optimization and derive actionable recommendations to meet
5. Coordinate multiple simultaneous cross-team and
cross-disciplinary efforts from project inception to delivery.
6. Responsible for ownership in executing large scale process
improvement opportunities within new business launches and existing
processes and controls, including defining scope, goals and
deliverables in collaboration with senior leadership and
7. Recognize and resolve issues and provide hands-on project
guidance to ensure completion of assigned projects.
8. Responsible for all aspects of project management (including
managing, planning, organizing, scheduling, and tracking of
projects from initiation and planning, execution and delivery).
9. Engage and manage project teams during the initiation,
discovery, design, build, validation & rollout phases to ensure
timely delivery of projects.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS A Master's degree, or foreign equivalent,
in Business Administration/Management, Finance, Engineering,
Information Systems, Operations, or a related discipline and two
(2) years of experience in operations analysis, program management,
or project management. In the alternative, Employer will accept a
Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Business
Administration/Management, Finance, Engineering, Information
Systems, Operations, or a related discipline and five (5) years of
progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in operations analysis,
program management, or project management.
Experience must include:
1. Two (2) years of experience in supply chain/transportation
operations, direct-to customer fulfillment/distribution
center/operations, general management, or engineering
2. One (1) year of experience in project management, including
managing/leading, planning, organizing, scheduling and tracking of
projects from initiation, planning, execution and delivery.
3. One (1) year of experience performing data mining and
conducting data and statistical analysis utilizing SQL, Excel
Advanced Modeling, VBA, or related Business Intelligence Tools.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex or national origin. #0000
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS All Applicants must meet all of the
above listed requirements. #0000
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women /
Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation /