Senior UX Designer - Delivery Experience Job ID: 1269887 |
Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon continues to innovate on delivery experience, ensuring
that customers around the world get their stuff when, how, and
where they want it. Our customers are never content and neither are
we – at Delivery Experience, we wake up every day with a relentless
drive to deliver products faster, cheaper, and more conveniently
than ever before. We are building a culture of ownership,
innovation, speed of execution, and customer obsession in which
every person personally drives customer impact every day.
Our team is seeking impact-oriented, systems-thinking Senior UX
Designers. In this role, you will have a significant opportunity to
define and drive Amazon’s end-to-end delivery experience. You will
be responsible for building and relentlessly advocating for
best-in-class CX (user interface design, branding, interaction
models, prototypes, etc.) in an agile environment and seeing your
design through to launch; then using data to iterate and improve.
You will create new patterns and design systems that scale great
design across touch-points and locales. You’ll work closely with a
cross-functional group of engineers, product managers, research
scientists, user researchers, and executives to propose and drive
customer-focused innovation using the latest technology in machine
learning, artificial intelligence, and mobile and web technology to
drive impact to millions of customers around the world.
As the right candidate, you are able to translate needs and
constraints into a simple, intuitive, customer-focused solution.
You are a systems-thinker that can see around corners to anticipate
the needs of tomorrow. You have a passion for invention,
simplification and strong attention to detail. You are a proven
collaborator who flourishes in a large organization, and skilled at
managing multiple stakeholders and leading projects that span
numerous teams. Most important, you like to have fun and make
· Drive the design for new experiences and improvements of
existing experiences while planning and defining strategy for the
direction of future experiences, all the way from concept to final
· Clearly and persuasively communicate, specify, and describe
design concepts, solutions and needs to senior executives.
· Quickly iterate on multiple interactive design solutions and
work through details.
· Advocate for your design solutions by leveraging diverse
inputs that influenced the design decisions including customer and
business goals, usage data, and research findings.
· Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mock-ups, and
prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design
· Deliver work that's not only customer-friendly, aesthetically
engaging, but which also produces results.
· Work collaboratively with engineers and product managers to
create amazing user experiences that delight customers.
· Assess and optimize the performance of new and existing
features by actively participating in user research and assessing
· Develop and maintain detailed user-interface
· Contribute to the group’s shared knowledge of user-centered
design and research methodologies.
· Use humor, creativity, and positive energy to maintain
personal and team momentum.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS · 6+ years equivalent professional
experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, product designer
or similar role
· A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience
creating great user-centered design solution
· Experience designing and shipping products for mobile and
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS · Excellent (written and spoken)
communication, presentation, interpersonal and storytelling
· Demonstrated history of user-centered research methods (e.g,
conducting usability studies, user interviews, contextual
· Track record of good time management, prioritizing projects
and estimating work
· Basic working understanding of HTML and CSS
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women /
Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation /