Medication Aide - Tech
Posted on: September 17, 2020
Medication Aide - Tech--Position Summary:--
Provides residents with medication services per the health care
orders in regard to administration or assistance with medications
and treatments, per State regulation, also provides direct care to
residents following their individualized service plans.--
Benefits offered Example:
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for full-time
- Retirement plan options 401k
- FT/PT and on call shifts available
- Paid HCA Training--
- Free parking, meals, and a great team!
--Responsibilities of the Medication Aide - Tech:
- Resident charts. Keeping documentation current (Community
forms, licensing documentation, physician--orders, incident
- Communicate resident status changes.
- Ensure all medication documentation is current and correct,
including medication administration forms,--physician orders,
change of dosages, written orders to confirm telephone orders,
- Ensure the medication room is completely stocked with all
required continuous, PRN, over-the- Counter--(OTC), and other
medications as ordered by the physician.
- Coordinate medication orders and deliveries with
- Follows proper procedure pertaining to incidents/ accidents to
- Communicate with physicians and other healthcare providers as
- Monitor Psychotropic med use is congruent with physician orders
and ensuring resident behaviors actually--warrant the use of
- Completes an accurate accounting of all medications, including
controlled substances per policy.
- Control medication room access and key assignment.
- Pour, pass, and assist with the administration of medications
in accordance with state regulations.
- Coordinate physician and other medical appointments.
- Read all communication notes regarding the community between
the Caregiver shifts.
- Other duties as assigned.--
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Education and Experience:--
--High school diploma or (GED);
6 months to 1-year related experience preferred and/or training in
direct care services with older adults, or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
Knowledge of dementia and Alzheimer's is a plus, may also require
special certification per state regulations.--
Special Licenses and other Special Requirements:--
Must complete and pass State required Medication Aide/Tech
COGIR Management USA delivered the Happy Living brand by listening
attentively to the--needs of American seniors, their families, and
Every Happy Living community is a unique and dynamic place, shaped
by the residents themselves and led by an empowered on-site
executive team. We promote local leadership so decisions are made
on-site, quickly, and in the best interests of the community. --We
are proud of our teams.
Successful candidates must be able to pass a background check,
pre-employment TB and Physical if hired.JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Cogir, Seattle , Medication Aide - Tech, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!