GCR Tires & Service in Snohomish, WA is hiring Commercial Tire
Technicians immediately. Medical, Dental, Vision, Competitive
Wages, Tuition Reimbursement, 401k w/matching contributions and
Retread your career with GCR Tires & Service!
To perform fleet inspections on customer vehicles (all sizes),
assist with scrap tires and other duties as required. Perform tire
service and repair work as well as basic general service functions
on customer vehicles (all sizes).
* Perform service (mount, balance, rotate, and repair tires) and
repair work for customers as directed by Service Manager (both
inside and mobile).
* Drive to customer locations or provide roadside service for
inspections and tire repair.
* Responsible for safe operation of company vehicles including
compliance with speed and traffic regulations.
* Participates in training, follows safety procedures, job
duties and company policies.
* Any other duties as assigned.
* Experience with heavy duty / commercial tires
* High School Diploma or Equivalent required
* Must be able to lift and/or move tires weighing between 30-250
lbs. with or without mechanical assistance
* Repetitive and sustained exertions, forceful exertions,
awkward postures, mechanical stress concentrations,vibrations
* Must have a valid drivers license and acceptable driving
* Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help
assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and
serve customer needs
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for
employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national
origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race,
religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or
expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be
completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization
or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.