Sr. UX Designer
Posted on: February 20, 2021
SUMMARYThe Sr UX Designer serves as a driving force behind
re-design initiatives and is responsible for developing and leading
user experience research and design, serving as a champion for
member empathy and user-centered design across delivery channels.
The Sr UX Designer will promote the defined User Experience Center
of Excellence strategy. The person will be a demonstrated design
thinker, with experience in a multitude of applicable research
methods, user interviews, persona development, journey mapping, and
leading collaborative ideation sessions. The Sr UX Designer will
contribute by doing and making, identifying challenges and finding
opportunities to solve real user problems while collaborating
cross-organizationally to use design research and strategy to
facilitate deeper member understanding and address core business
- Plan, conduct and synthesize usability research including
methods such as contextual interviews, task analysis, mental
models, personas, journey maps, competitive analysis, paper and
- Promote the defined User Experience Center of Excellence
- Conduct full UX audits, taking a leadership role in User
Experience strategic solutions that ensure the execution and
delivery of domain specific designs from responsive web
applications to iOS and Android mobile apps..
- Synthesize broad and ambiguous business requirements to design
intuitive and insightful product and service experiences that drive
membership growth, engagement and retention.
- Transform complex quantitative and qualitative data and
insights into visual displays to more effectively tell the story
and advance understanding relative to user needs throughout the
experience and/or product lifecycle.
- Partner effectively with developers and other designers to
identify and validate hypothesis while addressing design challenges
effectively. Identify, recommend and prioritize opportunities for
improving the user experience.
- Clearly articulate design decisions to vast set of internal
- Acts as a design lead for a project; partnering with product
management and development leads to set product direction validate
design decisions and concepts, and deliver value to internal
stakeholders and product users.
- Create and share metrics and analytics to indicate
- Perform additional duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS
- Prior Fintech or financial experience highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Centered Design and Engineering ,
Industrial Design, Interactive Design or Cognitive Science
required, or equivalent education and/or experience. Advanced
- Minimum 7 years of experience in user experience design or as a
human centered design practitioner, with experience managing
projects and facilitating teams, required.
- Experience with Figma, UserTesting.com and Mural required.
- Previous experience in lean and agile work environments
- Depth of experience in interaction design required.
- Experience in participating in design review and critique
sessions with peers.
- Knowledge of a variety of user research methods and
demonstrated understanding of the capabilities and limitations of
various research methods required.
- Experience in constructively challenging the status quo across
the enterprise, succinctly and visually represent key insights, and
analyzing and prioritizing end users' need to effectively transform
this analysis into design solutions.
- Ability to exhibit an exceptional degree of ingenuity,
creativity and resourcefulness to solve complex user experience
problems and convey ideas in a tangible format required.
- Ability to prototype rapidly in multiple mediums and levels of
interactivity (physical, digital, low and hi-fidelity, tangible and
conceptual) and translate insight and strategy into concept
prototypes to communicate your vision through artifacts
- Ability to lead teams through early research and discovery
activities including usability testing, persona definition,
information architecture, wireframes and design tasks
- Proficient verbal and written skills to effectively communicate
and provide customer service required. - provided by Dice
Keywords: iMatch, Seattle , Sr. UX Designer, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!