Senior Salesforce UX Designer (Remote, All Regions)
Company: 7Summits, an IBM Company
Posted on: February 20, 2021
7Summits is the leader in community-driven digital transformation
solutions that empower customers, enable partners, and unleash
employees. Our proven approach combines strategic consulting,
user-centered experience design, and deep technical expertise to
improve clients' business processes through collaboration and
Our Salesforce Lightning Accreditation recognizes our suite of
solution accelerators, including Community Lightning Bolts and
Lightning Components. These proprietary tools help clients
implement high-quality solutions faster.
7Summits is a Salesforce Platinum-level Consulting Partner, a
two-time recipient of Salesforce Venture funding, and is recognized
by industry analysts and observers as a standout digital solutions
Senior UX Designer work as part of our Experience Design Studio to
create innovative experiences for communities and custom business
solutions built on Salesforce Community Cloud.
As a design leader, you'll work closely with clients and project
teams to understand the solution vision clients are trying to
achieve and develop contemporary solution designs to bring that
vision to life.
You'll work with Fortune 1000 clients across a variety of
industries including consumer brands, high-tech, financial
services, healthcare, and higher education, and others and help
deliver on 7Summits brand promise of helping clients to create,
compete, and innovate in new ways.
Key responsibilities this role is expected to effectively
demonstrate are as follows:
- Prepare for client engagements by understanding use cases,
7Summits project experience and luminary solutions, existing client
materials, and other research.
- Work with client and 7Summits project teams to build an
understanding of client and user goals, problems to solve, and
- Develop and execute design work plans appropriate for the
design scope of the engagement such as user research activities,
client workshops, journey mapping, UX and UI design, and user
- Develop an experience architecture appropriate for the
engagement such as design pillars, audience segments, site maps,
navigation schemas, taxonomy, and flows.
- Document any experience-related solution requirements.
- Create innovative UX solutions that strike the required balance
of platform capabilities, 7Summits components, and custom
functionality to address the solution vision. Collaborate with
internal resources to ensure the experience, business, and
technical recommendations are aligned.
- Present and navigate clients through design alternatives and
decisions, and facilitate stakeholder feedback to evolve the
- Test and validate solutions with users when appropriate.
- Work with technical teams to transition solution design into
development. Oversee and provide design support as needed.
- Participate in advancing the studio team through coaching and
mentoring, helping to evolve services and tools, and other
Skills And Requirements
Basic skills and requirements needed to perform in this role are as
- Salesforce Communities knowledge and certification is
preferred. Alternatively experience with similar community
platforms (Jive, Lithium, etc), or designing complex digital
solutions (e-commerce, web apps, mobile apps, etc) is
- Bachelor's degree required and/or equivalent work
- 6+ years of direct experience in UX field delivering user value
through exceptional research, structure, and interface design
- Agency or consulting experience and ability to work on multiple
engagements/clients at the same time
- Ability to effectively communicate to business and technical
stakeholders on design topics including the design process, the
rationale of design specific recommendations, and how design
solutions address business and technical requirements
- Deep hands-on understanding of user centered design principles
including strategy, research, audience empathy, interface design
and rapid prototyping, evaluation, nurture
- Advanced skill-set with interface prototyping tools for desktop
and mobile (e.g. Adobe XD, Sketch, Axure, and others)
- Great Portfolio of UX deliverables: case studies, flows, site
maps, personas, stories, wireframes, prototypes, etc
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong analytical
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design
concepts clearly and persuasively to diverse audiences
- Excellent prioritization, organization, and time management
skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to consistently deliver projects and customer
- Ability to work independently and handle change and shifting
- Travel requirements are in the range of 25-50%
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
Keywords: 7Summits, an IBM Company, Seattle , Senior Salesforce UX Designer (Remote, All Regions), Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!