Posted on: February 21, 2021
OverviewPK is a market leader in the customer loyalty and
engagement space, helping B2C and B2B companies design, build, and
run strategies and programs that enhance value for their customers
and improve retention. The Solutions Architect is responsible
defining and implementing PK's approach to technology enabled
solutions utilizing third-party platforms as well as custom
engineering and for understanding client business outcomes and
formulating high quality solutions that empower the business to
achieve their outcomes across the digital ecosystem. These outcomes
are focused on engagement and interactions across the stack
including, but not limited to, E-Commerce, CDP, Marketing, Loyalty,
and Apps.PK's Integrated Loyalty Solutions business includes
offerings that span customer research, strategy, experience design,
custom mobile and technology development, platform solutions,
analytics and data sciences, and managed services for technology
and marketing support. This is an exciting, growing part of the
overarching business, and your role will be to drive technology
innovation and growth for this solution area, working with other
Loyalty Solution team members, the broader PK organization, and
prospective clients directly.Responsibilities
- You will collaborate effectively with stakeholders to grow this
business and further establish PK's brand in this space.
- As a key leader within the Integrated Loyalty Solution team,
collaborate in driving vision and strategic plan for growing an
integrated solution business spanning Design, Build, and Run phases
of digital transformation.
- Establish successful cross-functional partnerships within PK to
influence and collaborate with other leaders to further our
- Understand the ins and outs of complex technology environments
and know how to optimize solutions for efficiency and simplicity as
it relates to digital engagement and journeys.
- Responsible for the primary Marketing data model and
- Translate business and marketing challenges into
- Provide solution oversight and team support for loyalty
technology engagements, conduct QA, and ensure maturation of
loyalty solution delivery model.
- Maintain a target utilization / billable rate consistent with
- Lead and publish points of view, frameworks, solution
architectures, methodologies and other key artefacts.
- Support work with our Alliance Partnerships team to develop and
maintain strategic relationships with third-party platform
companies in the loyalty space.
- Contribute to client-facing sales conversations as a loyalty
- Help develop proposal content, working in partnership with a
- Develop and publish market-facing thought leadership regarding
best-practices, challenges, and trends related to loyalty
- Manage, coach, and grow talent to build a pipeline of future
Loyalty Solution leaders. Qualifications
- You will bring a holistic understanding of the digital
ecosystem and how platforms work together to support engagement,
interactions and experience workflows.
- You will be able to understand and articulate best-practices,
tradeoffs, and executive rationale for technology platform
decisions that enable digital roadmaps.
- You will enjoy developing and publishing internal firm-facing
and external market-facing thought leadership, including
perspectives on solution architecture, loyalty platform
technologies, process/delivery methodologies, and specific
best-practices or challenges involved with driving a technology
roadmap in the loyalty space.
- You are adept at spanning both higher-level work (strategic
planning, solution architecture, etc.) as well as lower-level
execution details involved in our work for example: platform
configuration, integrations, and project solution management.
- Most importantly, you will be a team player driven by your
desire to help grow a business as a collective team, not only by
your own personal targets.
- 10+ years of relevant experience within digital technology,
martech, and loyalty focused platforms space
- 5+ years leadership experience in relevant digital services
- BA/BS or higher degree preferred
- Strong solution orientation, problem solving skills, and growth
- Strong business, communication and presentation skills
- Organized with the ability to manage & track multiple
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others across the
organization to accomplish team goals
- Proven client relationship development and service skills
- Flexibility, agility, and resiliency to work in a growth stage
services firm - In order to provide equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions
at PK are based exclusively on merit. PK does not discriminate in
employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression,
national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- provided by Dice
Keywords: PK, Seattle , Solutions Architect, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!