IT Systems Engineer - AD/IDP Solutions, SSO/2FA
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Job Title: IT Systems Engineer
Location: Bellevue, WA
Salary: $70k-$90k DOE
Requirements: IT Systems Solutions, Google Workspaces, AD/IDP
Solutions, SSO and 2FA
Based in Seattle, WA, we are one of the most exciting start-up
companies to hit the news. We are a rapidly-growing SaaS company
with a unique platform targeted towards the mortgage industry. Due
to growth and demand, we are expanding our team.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Base Salary ($70,000 - $90,000k DOE)
- Flexible work hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Wellness stipend
- 20 days of PTO!
- Annual Bonus
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide ongoing support of the existing back office
- Ensure all facets of the back office systems are available and
healthy on a 24/7 basis.
- Respond to alerts and take corrective action to ensure
high-availability of our back office systems and participate in an
afterhours on-call rotation.
- Assist in setting up and supporting the multiple cloud-based
- Provide input and directly participate in critical technology
architecture design decisions that enhance the overall
effectiveness and performance of the enterprise IT
What You Need for this Position
Must Have Skills
- 3+ years of IT Systems solutions experience
- MS Office/Google Workspaces, AD/IDP solutions
- SSO and 2FA
- Internet Based Technologies (DNS, Security, IP Routing, SSH,
FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, Email Routing, etc.)
- Web Traffic Management (CDNs, Load Balancing, and SSL
Nice To Have Skills
- Azure AD
- IP Network Technologies
- BS in Computer Science
So, if you are a IT Systems Engineer with experience, please apply
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AH12- -- in the email subject line
for your application to be considered.***
Abi Harper - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: Optello, Seattle , IT Systems Engineer - AD/IDP Solutions, SSO/2FA, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!