Company: CASCADIAN BUILDING MAINTENANCE
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Our mission at Cascadian Building Maintenance, Ltd., is to provide
our commercial customers in the Greater Puget Sound Area (and
beyond) with the highest quality and most consistent janitorial
service available in our industry. We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer and are proud of our diverse workforce.
- Job Requisition Number: SUP-20-00002
- Full-Time/Part-Time: Full Time
- Work Days: Monday - Friday
- Work Start Time - End Time (estimated): 5:30pm to 2am
- Work City, State: Seattle, WA
- Travel Required: Yes
- Exempt/Non-Exempt: Exempt Primary Objective of Position
Supervise janitorial operations for all building locations
assigned, facilitate maximal utilization of resources, to achieve
customer satisfaction, productivity, schedule adherence and
economic goals. Major Areas of Accountability
- Oversees daily activities of Foreman and Janitors to maximize
scheduling and utilization of resources; analyzes and recommends
part-time, flexible and full-time employee mix for each site.
- Interfaces with District Sales Managers, General Manager and
President to ensure smooth coordination of scheduling and
maximization of schedule adherence; provides input on job
conditions, identifies needs and receives direction on staffing
increases and decreases.
- Ensures contingency plans as needed; directs activities during
operation problems, proactively identifies potential issues,
troubleshoots, reports issues to management and participates in
analysis of problems providing input for future operations
- Participates in daily, weekly, monthly and annual planning
process as appropriate.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and
effective manner in accordance with established company policies to
achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all company
employees to foster, aid and promote a cooperative and harmonious
working environment, which will be conducive to maximize employee
morale, productivity, and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Projects a favorable image of the company to promote
objectives, foster philosophies and enhance public recognition and
acceptance of all areas of endeavor.
- Keeps immediate superiors' promptly and fully informed of all
problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt
corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses
of action which may be taken.
- Performs all necessary supervisory functions to effectively and
efficiently manage the personnel assigned:
- Maintains a qualified staff
- Communicates areas of accountability and performance expected
of personnel assigned
- Determines standards of performance as a basis to review
progress of personnel assigned
- Implements salary adjustments, transfers, promotions, hiring
and dismissals, with consult from Manager
- Ensures proper training of personnel assigned
- Handles employee complaints and grievances, as well as
disciplines as needed
- Consults as needed with General Manager, Operations Manager and
- Implements safety and security guidelines.
- Develops individuals for future advancement.
- Assists in determining the type of materials, supplies,
machinery, equipment or tools to be used.
- Controlling the flow and distribution of materials and
- Assists with budget planning.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or
- Performs janitorial responsibilities and all other tasks
assigned. Position Requirements Knowledge and Skill Required
- 2 years janitorial and management experience required
- Experience supervising, coaching and developing staff
- Working knowledge of janitorial operations preferred
- Speaking Spanish is preferableInfluence on Costs and Sales
- Supervisor decisions directly impact operating costs and
customers retention/sales.Additional Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Works well with management, peers and subordinates
- Ability to travel within Washington state as needed
- Washington State Drivers License
- Ability to speak Spanish is an added benefitFitness
Requirements - Estimated & includes but is not limited to;
- Perform all essential janitorial responsibilities
- Lift up to 50 lbs. - Left, Right, Both - Frequent - 34-66%
- Stand/Walk - Constant - 67-100%
- Bend/Stoop - Constant - 67-100%
- Squat/Kneel - Frequent - 34-66%
- Reach, Left, Right, Both - Constant - 67-100%
- Work Above Shoulders - Frequent - 34-66%
- Grasp (forceful) - Occasional - 11-33%
- Carry up to 50lbs. - Left, Right, Both - Frequent - 34-66%
- Push/Pull - up to 50lb. - Frequent - 34-66%
- Possible driving of Company Fleet Van EOE Statement We are an
equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time Shift Days Monday - Friday Shift
Start - End Times 5:30pm to 2am City Seattle Location
UNICO-Financial Center Salary/Wage $52,000.00 a year
Exempt/Non-Exempt Exempt Travel Supervisors may be provided a
company vehicle so a good driving record is necessary Number of
Openings 1 Req Number SUP-20-00002 Post Internal Days 0 Position
Supervisor Open Date 10/5/2020 Hiring Manager(s) Francisco Pacheco
Jr Created By Mayra Almasan Close Date Category Supervisor This
position is currently accepting applications. Supervisor in
Posted on: 9/11/2020
Other Jobs Within 60 Miles Supervisor in Bellevue, Washington
Posted on: 9/11/2020
Keywords: CASCADIAN BUILDING MAINTENANCE, Seattle , Supervisor, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!