Sr Mgr. Continuous Improvement
Company: F5 Networks, Inc.--
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together
to support the most exciting missions in the world! Position
Summary Provides management for one or more information technology
services functions supporting company business processes. Primary
- Building and leading TS's Organizational Change Management
- Building and leading the internal TS process improvement
- Enabling our value streams and agile teams to know their
customer better via customer journey maps, persona building and
continuous listening practices
- Partner with TS Product and Engineering for business adoption
of new and existing technologies
- Partner with Organization Optimization team to drive
adjustments and improve TS's performance
- Driving the TS efforts to support F5's Mergers & Acquisitions.
Partnering with F5's Integration Management Office (IMO) to ensure
TS efforts align with overall F5 M&A activities
- Employee management including but not limited to sourcing,
interviewing and hiring candidates for open positions, onboarding,
establishing goals, assigning or delegating work, providing
on-the-job training, giving guidance to staff, conducting
performance evaluations, approving paid time-off (PTO), developing
performance improvement plans, and taking disciplinary action.
- Accountable for deployment, maintenance, and execution of
procedures for highly effective and reliable TS processes.
- May manage employees in two or more locations.
- May manage activity of two or more groups.
- May manage other managers or senior level technical
- Responsible for upholding F5's Business Code of Ethics and for
promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company
- Performs other related duties as assigned. The Job Description
is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities
and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be
all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to
change. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge and expertise of Technology Services
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams
- OCM and Business Process Management (BPM) experience
- Demonstrated ability in mentoring and developing direct
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or other applicable degree
- 8+ years working with Technology Services or technology
- 3+ years of management experience. Physical Demands and Work
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while
sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate
over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically or working
outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends). Duties may
require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane,
approximately 10 % of the time spent traveling.
- Job may be performed on-site or in an office environment
sitting at a desk or computer table. F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal
opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the
workplace. The Job Description is intended to be a general
representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job.
However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and
responsibilities and requirements are subject to change. Please
note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address
(ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday
(ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com ). It is the policy of F5 to
provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and
employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of
race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental
disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic
information, or any other classification protected by applicable
local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects
of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job
assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training,
discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available
for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. Posted 4
Days Ago Full time RP1019969 About Us F5 provides solutions for an
application world. F5 helps organizations seamlessly scale cloud,
data center, telecommunications, and software defined networking
(SDN) deployments to successfully deliver applications and services
to anyone, anywhere, at any time. The world's largest businesses,
service providers, government entities, and consumer brands rely on
F5 to stay ahead of cloud, security, and mobility trends.
Keywords: F5 Networks, Inc.--, Seattle , Sr Mgr. Continuous Improvement, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!