Internal Communications Lead, Google Maps Platform
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Internal Communications Lead, Google Maps Platform Note: By
applying to this position your application is automatically
submitted to the following locations: Mountain View, CA, USA;
Seattle, WA, USA Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in communications.
- Experience in the technology industry.
- Experience with working directly with/for executives supporting
global teams. Preferred qualifications:
- Experience executing complex communications initiatives in
similar roles with executive leadership.
- Ability to break down complex issues, address the problem, and
structure cascading sets of communications tailored for relevant
audiences using the right vehicles to educate, inform and inspire
- Ability to be a change agent constantly looking for ways to
improve on the status quo.
- Exceptional analysis, writing and planning skills.
- Excellent communicator and team player, with the ability to tie
together multiple perspectives. About the job In this role, you
will lead internal communications for Geo Enterprise working both
with the Geo Enterprise leadership and the Geo communications
teams. You will be responsible for building and delivering the
end-to-end internal communications strategy to inform and inspire
the organization and stakeholders across Google. In addition, you
will play a leading role in liaising with external communications
and special projects as needed. Responsibilities
- Build the end-to-end internal communications strategy for Geo
Enterprise ensuring the entire organization is aligned to the
vision, strategy and execution priorities.
- Manage and orchestrate the full cadence of communication
vehicles (e.g., leadership updates, newsletters, all-hands
meetings, leads meetings, etc.).
- Work with the Geo Communications team to have seamless
representation of Geo Enterprise in larger Geo forums.
- Act as the liaison/consultant with the relevant Geo
communications teams as needed for external communications
including press and analyst relations.
- Support rollout of special projects and programs with
communication plans and execution, both internally and externally.
Locations Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and
is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran
status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of
criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also
Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or
special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by
completing this form . To all recruitment agencies: Google does not
accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs
alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google
is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Google, Seattle , Internal Communications Lead, Google Maps Platform, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!