Server Assistant - Westward
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Westward, a restaurant from Chef Renee Erickson and partners is
looking for a professional Server Assistant to join our team!Sea
Creatures is looking for team members who bring creativity,
authentic generosity, and enthusiasm to the workplace. Westward
seeks a hospitality professional who is able to set, execute and
maintain high levels of service under pressure while maintaining a
positive guest experience. Curiosity, detail-oriented, ability to
prioritize in a fast-paced environment, willingness to learn, humor
and compassion are qualities we seek in team members.Requirements
for the position:
- Prior experience in a full-service restaurant.
- Knowledge of food, wine, and spirits.
- Positive verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of point-of-sale (POS) systems.
- Ability to perform with confidence and efficiency, quickly with
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and spend up to six hours
- Flexible availability including nights and weekends.--At Sea
Creatures, employees are our biggest asset. We value relationships
and encourage growth and opportunity within our company; your
well-being is a priority.We offer comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical and dental coverage
- Employer-matched retirement
- Wellness reimbursement plan
- Generous employee discountThere is one full-time and one
part-time position available.--This is an hourly position. Training
wage: $ 16.69Starting wage: $15.00 + tips. This is a tip-pooled
house. If you---re interested and meet the outlined criteria,
please submit a cover letter and resume via Poached. --Please visit
eatseacreatures.com to learn more about our company culture and
Keywords: Westward, Seattle , Server Assistant - Westward, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!