Personal Care Attendant (PCA) Memory Care - Day Shift
Company: Prestige Care, Inc.
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
What does the Personal Care Attendant do?:
The Personal Care Attendant provides the best in direct resident
care including bathing, toileting, and companionship. The PCA will
also complete various assignments as a universal team member at the
community and assists in maintaining a positive physical and
psychosocial environment for residents.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Personal Care Attendant
* See the impact of your expertise and care by interacting with our
residents on a daily basis.
* Collaborate with a strong team of health care providers, all
while working in a home-like setting.
* The ability to bring pure joy and community to our residents.
* Build relationships with your residents for months and years at a
* Strong promote-from-within culture: the possibilities are
* Our 35+ year old, family-owned and operated organization (with
over 80 locations in 8 states) means we aren't too small, but not
too big. You are known here.
In this job, every day you will---
1. Provide direct resident care while promoting resident dignity,
independence and choice, regularly observes residents' physical and
mental conditions and reports changes to the Health Services
Director, Expressions Coordinator, or Executive Director.
2. Assist with or provides care services as directed by the
resident's cooperative service plan.
3. Report and document all incidents and accidents per policy.
Completes all incident forms.
4. Assist residents to and from dining room and activities.
5. Perform First Aid and initiates emergency response procedures as
6. Coordinate personal care services with co-workers assisting with
lifting and responds to assistance pages promptly.
7. Serve meals in the dining room, assist residents at meal time,
provides resident tray delivery, and assists with dining room and
kitchen clean up and maintenance.
8. Assist in lifting, moving and transporting residents using
proper body mechanics or assistive devices as directed by the
resident's cooperative service plan.
Education Experience needed to qualify:
* High school diploma or GED with one or more years of personal
care experience with older adults preferred.
* Must hold state required certification (if required), complete
state required delegation and/or training requirements and
successfully complete the ADL competency return demonstration.
* Must have word processing skills.
* Current First Aid and CPR certification.
* Food Handlers permit if required by State.
Ways you can advance beyond the Personal Care Attendant role:
Once you master this role, you could consider the Lead Personal
Care Attendant, Medication Technician, Resident Care Coordinator,
or other jobs with Prestige Care.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED - At Prestige, it is our promise to
personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring
based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and
respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed
to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us,
coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and
viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we
celebrate what makes us different.
Information About Expressions at Enumclaw
Located at 2454 Cole Street in Enumclaw, WA, Expressions at
Enumclaw has 52 apartments of all memory care.
Expressions at Enumclaw is a clean, vibrant community of healthcare
providers and residents. We offer a highly impactful work
environment where you can collaborate with other team members to
offer the best in care for our residents. If getting to know those
you serve is important to you, you get that in spades with us! We
offer a strong promote-from-within culture, a home-like work
environment, a robust and comprehensive medical/dental/vision/EAP
benefits package, lots of different career options, and more.
If working in a home-like setting, with a strong team atmosphere,
and with a national award-winning employer that has a great
promote-from-within culture, then Expressions at Enumclaw is the
place for you.
Who Is Prestige Care/Prestige Senior Living?
Prestige Care is a family of over 75 skilled nursing + post-acute
care centers, as well as assisted living and memory care
communities in 8 Western states. We are an organization of over
5,000 team members who serve thousands of residents, where we have
the privilege of personally touching their lives every day.
We have four core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and
respect that guide everything that we do. With a strong commitment
to career development and advancement, Prestige Care is a employer
that can help you achieve your career goals and objectives. With a
healthcare career at Prestige Care, you will enjoy a collaborative,
team-oriented environment where your work truly matters at the end
of every day.:
Questions? Contact ExpressionsEnumclawED@prestigecare.com:
Keywords: Prestige Care, Inc., Seattle , Personal Care Attendant (PCA) Memory Care - Day Shift, Other , Carbonado, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!