Laundry Attendant - Custodian ($500 Signing Bonus)
Company: ERA Living - University House Issaquah
Posted on: May 6, 2021
$500 Signing Bonus! No Late Nights! Free Meals! Free
Era Living is seeking a part-time Laundry Attendant/Custodians to
become the newest member of our Housekeeping team located in
University House Issaquah, Issaquah, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package
- Company Sponsored Health Plan--
- 401k with Generous Employer Match--
- Vacation & Sick Leave--
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development
and recognizes your achievements!
**Eligibility contingent on meeting requirements of each benefit
(hours worked, age, etc.)
The Laundry Attendant performs day-to-day laundry functions
including: collecting dirty laundry, sorting, and pre-spotting when
necessary; washing, drying, folding & ironing laundry using
industrial sized equipment. This position will also serve as a
back-up custodian in times of absence, performing routine cleaning,
washing, sanitizing duties.--Able to work Saturday and Sunday
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate in English (verbal and
- Ability to work various weekday and weekend shifts.
- Previous laundry work experience, preferred.
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older
adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work,
demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team
orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017
(CityVoter's) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5
Best of Western Washington!).JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: ERA Living - University House Issaquah, Seattle , Laundry Attendant - Custodian ($500 Signing Bonus), Other , Issaquah, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!