Senior Commercial Escrow Assistant
Company: First American
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Join a team that puts its People First! As a member of First
American's family of companies, National Commercial Services
provides single-point service for simple to
multi-property/multi-state national commercial real estate
transactions. Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an
unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what
they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an
environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be
innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive,
people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades,
including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work
For® list for six consecutive years. We have also earned awards as
a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and
have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work
lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to
work, for all. For more information, please visit
Provides support to Escrow department by assisting with customer
service and administrative duties related to escrow closings.
- Strong understanding of contract, commitment and
- Prepare closing statement; obtain invoices, and any title
company documents required.
- Can work with limited escrow supervision
- Gain mastery of transactional accounting
- Strong working knowledge of Corporate and NCS policies and
procedures, including wire fraud training.
- Actively participating in all Escrow Regional/national escrow
- Encouraged to further have an understanding of title,
endorsements and the risk associated with that coverage.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Strong customer service orientation
- Detail orientation
- Excellent verbal communication
- Problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Some college preferred
Typical Range of Experience
First American invests in its employees' development and
well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and
encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work.
First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an
equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American
offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an
employee stock purchase plan.
- 3-5 years’ experience as an Escrow Assistant. Needs
proficiency in more complicated residential transactions.
Keywords: First American, Seattle , Senior Commercial Escrow Assistant, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!