Posted on: June 12, 2021
The dispatcher is responsible for the timely and accurate
dispatch of sub-haulers for vehicle pick-up and delivery while
providing excellent service to customers.
- Outbound calls to pick-up locations.
- Dispatch sub-haulers for vehicle pick-up and delivery within
- Ensure sub-haulers meet company requirements prior to
- Outbound calls to sellers.
- Solicit business.
- Utilize cost effective vendors to meet company budget
- Educate sub-haulers on company policies and procedures.
- Maintain and archive documents.
- Answer phone calls.
- Collect payments on member deliveries.
- Comply with Safety and enforce regulations.
- Print checks.
- Monitor incoming documents on the fax machine.
- Print reports as needed.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years dispatch experience.
- One year customer service skills experience.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude.
- Excellent Communication Skills --verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Typing speed 45 words per minute.
- Basic Ten key proficiency.
- Basic Math skills.
- Computer proficiency (MS Suite experience).
- Ability to operate office equipment.
- Multi- tasking.
- Ability to work in fast paced/diverse environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Know geographical area as well as ability to read maps.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Occasional Overtime as needed.
- Bilingual Skill a plus.
For nearly four decades, Copart has led its industry in
innovation and customer service, enabling it to grow profitably in
markets across the globe. Our success is the direct result of the
skills and efforts of our talented and diverse employees. Our
mindset? It's never just a "job" when your coworkers are like
family--it's like coming home.
Keywords: Copart, Seattle , Disptach, Other , Arlington, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!