Senior Product Manager - Tech: Supply Chain and Inventory Management
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This position can be based in Seattle or San Francisco.
The Team: Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear
many hats and work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and
highly-collaborative startup like environment. We are a group of
innovators and builders.
The Role: As the Supply Chain and Inventory Management Sr.
Product Manager, you will own end-to-end development and innovation
for a foundational product portfolio focused on Inventory and
Supply Chain optimization. In addition to driving prioritization,
roadmap planning, product development, and new feature launch, you
will own the long-term product vision and roadmap. You must be
customer obsessed, curious, and collaborative. To execute on your
roadmap, you will work extensively with engineering, operations,
and design teams. You will need to be equally at home understanding
and championing the needs of your end customers, as well as
comfortable navigating high degrees of ambiguity. You have strong
judgement and can deliver results in iterations, with the long-term
vision in mind.
The Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate will have experience
building products from the ground up. This person will need to make
order out of chaos and have good instincts. They need to anticipate
risks before they occur and be a self-starter to drive mitigations
before anyone knows there is a problem. They need to be strong
communicators and highly organized to manage large-scale projects
that span multiple teams and stakeholders.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Lead inventory and supply chain product portfolio
- Develop long term supply chain product roadmap and work with
tech partners to deliver on the prioritized feature set
- Partner with instock and supply chain managers to define
workflow and processes around the products that enable them to
efficiently and effectively bring inventory into store
- Conceptualize, define, plan and manage the roll out of the
product features and enhancements for Instock & Supply chain
- Lead execution of the product with high-level of discipline and
engagement with the development teams. Meet defined milestones and
- Manage engagement with multiple stakeholders across Category,
Supply chain, Operations and Store management.
- Drive adoption growth of rolled out solutions, assess open
opportunities to further enhance user experience and remove
- Measure improvements and impact of changes and set-up
mechanisms to audit impact and perform necessary course corrections
to meet business objectives.
- 5+ years of product management experience with a track record
of successfully shipping products
- 5+ years of experience working with business teams, operations,
supply chain, logistics, and/or inventory management
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance,
Engineering, Operations or related field
- Demonstrated ability to develop ideas independently and drive
them through execution with cross functional stakeholder team
- Demonstrated analytical skills, e.g. business trend tracking,
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with track record for delivering
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Proven success in delivering technology products/services
- Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills,
including advanced knowledge of Excel and Data Analysis tools
- Demonstrated experience as a strong leader who can prioritize
well and communicate clearly in both written and verbal forms.
- Ability to work in a diverse team
- Strong data extraction, analytical, and problem solving
- SQL proficiency
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Seattle , Senior Product Manager - Tech: Supply Chain and Inventory Management, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!