Company: The Go Daddy Group Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by
providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is
the place people come to name their idea, build a professional
website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and
manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools,
insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal
initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit
Location: Scottsdale. This position is not eligible to be
performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the
The Procurement Manager will facilitate strategic sourcing and
operational buying for the contract manufacturing of direct and
finished goods products and/or other procurement duties as
assigned, manage contracts and vendor relationships, and meet
objectives for cost, service, quality, risk control, and value
creation. The Manager will continue to develop GoDaddy's
procurement capability into a commercial partner to the business as
well as deepen the collaboration with the business enablement
functions (Finance, Legal).
The position reports to the Director, Procurement.
What you'll get to do...
Overall portfolio planning
- Work with the Procurement leadership and business and
functional stakeholders to identify and prioritize high-value
strategic sourcing opportunities across the company's contract
- Leverage spend analytics and external market intelligence to
enable fact-based decision-making with partners and challenge the
- Ensure proper sequencing, resourcing, and business support for
planned projects and initiatives.
- Drive strategic sourcing projects including competitive
tenders, RFIs, RFPs, and RFQs.
- Work collaboratively with all partners to ensure sourcing
projects capture relevant inputs and deliver according to
- Ensure sourcing efforts leverage GoDaddy's global buying power,
and incorporate market intelligence, should-cost modeling, and
modern negotiation methods incl. eSourcing and auctions.
- Establish best-in-class supplier management practices.
- Anticipate and minimize performance and supply issues.
- Analyze requirements and develop a supplier portfolio that
meets current and future needs.
- Optimize payment terms to drive Net Working Capital (NWC)
Your experience should include...
- Experience leading procurement operations in a technology
- a track record of delivering distinctive commercial results
across multiple spend categories
- 3-5 years of related experience with global contract
manufacturing partners. Familiarity with GoDaddy's products and
service offerings from a Product Management perspective would be a
- A proven understanding of procurement policies, procedures, and
practices, contract management, and procurement systems.
- Adopts fact-based decision-making, seeks to demonstrate market
data, spend analytics, and cost modeling.
- Expert-level financial, quantitative, and analytical
- Demonstrated ability to influence others through both direct
and indirect authority; a consensus builder and agent of
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and
- A flexible, dynamic, self-demanding and pro-active individual.
Bias for action.
- Once travel resumes, willingness to travel internationally (up
to 25% of time).
We've got your back...
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will
not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of
age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity
or expression (including against any individual that is
transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be
transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy,
childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or
any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local
law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal
If you need help completing an application for a position with
GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at
GoDaddy doesn't accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or
Keywords: The Go Daddy Group Inc, Seattle , Manager, Procurement, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!