Quality Control Coordinator Seattle North
Posted on: June 12, 2021
MasTec - Utility Services Group activities include the
installation, maintenance and upgrade of communication and utility
infrastructure, including, but not limited to: communications,
electrical and natural gas distribution infrastructure.
At MasTec you'll be joining a family where we are dedicated to
supporting each other and building an atmosphere of teamwork. As
part of our team, your opportunities are limitless.
In addition to the valuable skills gained through training and
on-the-job experience, MasTec offers competitive pay, including
medical, vision and dental coverage, 401K and employee stock
We are currently seeking a Quality Control Coordinator to join
our dynamic team supporting a major telecommunications
The role of the Quality Control Coordinator is to ensure all
completed construction projects are completed per customer
- Function as the primary contact for customer concerns and
complaints for both in-house and subcontractor crew
- Manage customer complaints by responding to customer emails,
calls and non-conformance issues.
- Responsible for ensuring all proper permitting and bonding
requirement have been met.
- Prepare and present reports relating to job quality
- Companywide safety practices, policies and training.
- Physical field work as needed to support primary duties to
include walking of sites.
- Base knowledge of aerial and underground construction.
- Practical knowledge of Network operations and associated
inventory for both RF and Fiber networks.
- Valid US Driver's license
- Clean driving record
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk out construction areas
- Ability to bend, stoop, kneel to access vaults, etc.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Resource management and/or dispatch experience
- Ability to read and understand maps, drawings and diagrams for
project build process
- Highly organized person and can show planning and processes to
support daily work
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products - Outlook, Excel,
- Ability to become proficient with customer "Host Systems"
- Understanding or RF and Fiber network architectures
- Ability to manage multiple staff members
- Can interface with customers on/off site as required
- Professional and effective leader
- Effective Project Manager (ability to manage multiple projects
at one time)
- Practical and conceptual thinking as related to project
descriptions and needs.
- Excellent verbal, written, phone, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced high volume work
- Dependable, flexibility to work weekends and holidays, as
- Ability to be on-call, as needed.
- Work independently under minimal supervision
Don't miss this great opportunity!
All applicants must pass a background check and pre-employment
drug screen. Benefits available include Medical, Dental, Vision,
Disability and Life insurance, a 401k plan and Employee Stock
MasTec is a publically traded company MTZ (NYSE).
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The
Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion,
national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military
status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable
federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits
harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these
protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply with all
applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration
of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Keywords: MasTec, Seattle , Quality Control Coordinator Seattle North, Other , Woodinville, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!