Senior Manager - SALT Income
Company: Andersen Tax
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Andersen Tax LLC ("Andersen"), we offer a rewarding career
path for exceptional, motivated, and entrepreneurial individuals.
From the moment your employment begins, you will be exposed to a
variety of projects giving you the opportunity to stand out and
make a difference. Because of our favorable Managing Director to
Associate ratio, you will receive hands-on mentoring from firm
leaders that prioritize your growth and development.
Once you join the team, you will become well-acquainted with our
core values: Best-in-Class, Stewardship, Independence,
Seamlessness, and Transparency. These are the qualities that define
Know that through our sustained growth and best-in-class
service, we offer substantial long-term career opportunities and
the tools necessary to be an emerging leader. If you want to be a
part of a growing and exciting organization, then consider your
opportunities with Andersen - a name from the past, a firm for the
Senior Managers with our State & Local Tax (SALT) practice
oversee and complete tax projects, provide innovative tax planning,
consulting and compliance for a variety of clients, ranging from
Fortune 500 companies to venture backed startups.
Senior Managers can expect to:
- Engage in business development activities (i.e. prepare
proposals, present in webinars, etc.);
- Collaborate with Federal Tax Compliance Groups to ensure a
comprehensive multi-jurisdictional tax strategy;
- Review state and local income tax returns;
- Provide tax controversy audit support;
- Lead consulting engagements and identify client solutions;
- Conduct research to remain current with legislative
- Review memoranda and additional client deliverables.
- Prepare and review Nexus Studies.
- Supervise, mentor, train, and evaluate Seniors, Associates, and
- 6+ years relevant work experience in an accounting firm, with
at least 5 years of Income Tax Experience.
- Bachelor's and/or advanced degree; Accounting, Finance,
Economics or related degree (Preferred).
- Advanced credential allowing for client representation before
the Internal Revenue Service required (i.e. CPA or JD);
- Self-starter with the initiative to seek out opportunities and
ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high-pressure
- Proficient use of technology.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States on a full-time basis.
Andersen Tax welcomes and encourages workforce diversity. We are
an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are
considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race,
color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation
(including gender identity and gender expression), mental
disability, physical disability, sex/gender (including pregnancy,
childbirth, and related medical conditions), age, marital status,
military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or
regulations. All qualified individuals, including those with
Keywords: Andersen Tax, Seattle , Senior Manager - SALT Income, Other , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!